1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US DWI_Pixel ([₪] Pixel)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by DWI_Pixel, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DWI_Pixel

DWI_Pixel Catapult Fodder Official Server Admin

Hi!!! My real name is Emmett but my in-game username is [₪] Pixel. I've been playing this game for five years and have always supported it. Infact, I am a support right now! I'm a patreon member :)

I'm in the US, I was born in North Carolina! I play this game a little too much and am always online, sometimes I'm playing Captains with DWI and sometimes I float around the official servers! I love all of the different games so I play them frequently. Usually, I play at around five a clock pm (EST) till around midnight (EST) every day. I have a decent amount of KAG Admin experience from my servers that I run, I have had multiple CTF servers of adequate popularity and have been an admin on all of them. I have been recommended for admin by Mehwaffle and Punk of DWI. I believe I would be great as an admin and do great things. I've always loved this game and have always wished that I could do more to help support the servers.

My discord username is Pixel#8626

ffsff and BerlinerWildsau like this.
  2. DWI_Pixel

DWI_Pixel Catapult Fodder Official Server Admin

If you fancy it in the traditional format I have that as well :)

• Which continent are you from?
    I am from the North American continent! :)

• How often do you play?
    Every day, for as long as I can.

• What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    I usually play from around five a clock pm (EST) to around midnight (EST)

• Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • If so, please go into detail about it
    Well, the only experience I have is from the servers that I used to run. :)

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • If so, ask them to post here
    From Mehwaffle and Punk!

• Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I think that I should become an admin because whenever I play, I see little to no admins in my timeframe, and I believe I could help with that. :)

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I have been with this community for around five years, and am rather active on discord!

• What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive realtime assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    My discord is Pixel#8626

Thanks!!!

PUNK123, Vamist, ffsff and 2 others like this.
  3. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

I only got to know him recently, but I know that he is a very nice but concrete person. there is a lot of potential as admin :)

Erfan likes this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Im not sure how notable i am, but ive never seen him lose his cool ingame and he seems like a reasonable player. There aren't many active US admins as well right now either.

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I've known pixel for a long time (old clan buddies hehe). He's always been an amiable fellow and is very fun and friendly, while still being responsible and helpful. He's super easy to get along with and is never ill tempered. He has played the game for years and has plenty of knowledge about what's good and bad, and is active enough to contribute a reasonable about of time. I think he would make a great addition to our admin team.

BerlinerWildsau likes this.
  6. petgreendino

petgreendino Shipwright Official Server Admin

+1 from me, Pixel is active, friendly, and responsible, so I believe he would make a great OKSA.

BerlinerWildsau likes this.
  7. Darktko

Darktko Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Pixel is quite active, friendly, calm, and willingness to help others. If given the chance to, he would definitely be a good fit for OSKA.

8. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

Pixel really nice person and active in tdm and ctf servers. has good english and behaves like a friend with other players

Erfan likes this.
  9. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.