1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Emoticon appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fate, May 10, 2012.

1. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

True, but on most forums it's a tongue in cheek face to to accompany something sarcastic, cheeky, and generally tongue in cheek, whereas that face doesn't really have any connotations of that at all.

2. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

I think the Facebook ":P" is better..it's less retarded and more of a mucking around face.

3. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Ye, i dont really like the stick tongue out emoticon, there should be a seperate for lower-case p and upper-case P, lower-case is joking, P is sarcasmy. Tough the other emoticons rock.

4. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

They should make a page for emoticon suggestions.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Or you know you could do :P.

Anyways, besides 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5 2 5

I also like :noburu: because it reminds me of Noburu, although it's rarely used.