1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Event] Premium Week N°1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hapistorique, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

No I havent seen this as this weekend was the only time Ive played on a premium server (theres never any to play on normally) and if his name is gold on the server most of us wouldnt know if someone didnt speak up.

I played with him some, hes a good player :D

2. Hapistorique

Hapistorique KAG Guard Tester

This "event" was a great success so the server will stay up during the whole week, we'll see if people still play on it or not ;)

Rainbows and Noburu like this.
  3. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Whats this then?

Attached Files:

4. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

No one is premium right now due to server issues cause by the rapid increase of new players.
    That's why we can't play on premium servers or use our fancy heads. (You question might've been retorical, I wasn't sure. :D)

5. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Realized that premium was glitching but wasn't sure why :o

6. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

I tested the gold server some days ago, and I appreciated to play with "serious people" who are kinda harder to shoot ;)

Noburu likes this.
  7. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Premiums back up in case anyone was wondering and hadn't checked.

And yeah, good lord my ratios take a hit whenever I play on Gold only servers. People's skill level ranges from good to extremely good, as opposed to normal servers where it's new to good with the odd extremely good person.

8. Noburu

Definitely will be all over this this week end :D

9. Arrunas

Arrunas Shopkeep Stealer

I was on the Premium server yesterday and playing as blue we simply steamrolled straight over red from the beginning of the round, it was brilliant team work with only minimal defenses built and lots of builders up front to help.

It was how kag should be played! :D

10. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

You guys are lucky to not have to deal with the threat of greifers, unfortunately I am unable to purchase the game (I have the money but no cards...:() so I'm just gonna skulk around the aussie servers, busting all the unsuspecting greifers, and kicking the hackers... You guys do this game a service by buying it, you are the best kind of player. I'll service the game in my own way; kicking and reporting those who would hinder it's production, hackers beware, I have no mercy for your kind.

11. Noburu

Go to a local store/market/pharmacy and buy a prepaid creditcard they cost just a few bucks more than the amount you want in order to activate/put money on it.

12. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

k, will do that, thanks!

13. Noburu

Hmm as many times as I bring this up, maybe its worth adding a small note to the bottom of the buy page? Would save a lot of these posts being made on the forums.