1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"failed to connect to master server" Wrong Password suplied

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Daworder, Jul 19, 2011.

1. overlordror

overlordror Guest

Is there some kind of script that can be added to www.kag2d.com to show whether the master server is up or not? That way people can determine if they're having legitimate account problems, or if the server is just on the fritz.

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Why is the master server down so much, can we have any explanation?

3. Thorn

Thorn Guest

Okay, so now that the master server is not down, I log in and get this message: "Master authentication failed: Supplied username not found".

Fine. So I go and try to re-register my username (Thorn) and it says "A user with that name already exists.".

WTF

I would rather keep my username and not have to re-register a new one. Can anything be done about this?

Thanks.

4. Thorn

Thorn Guest

The problem in my above post seems to have fixed itself. My "Thorn" account works just fine, but now there's an extra account called "_Thorn" floating around that I have used in the interim which is no longer needed. Sorry about that :P