1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fails,tell me yours.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goodyman8, Dec 5, 2011.

1. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

[​IMG]
    the image explains itself

goodyman8 likes this.
  2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Got launched from a catapult to the other skyrim,and guess what.
    Get hit by 3 enemy rocks from a catapult and get on the skybridge in a not so fit form.

3. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

As a builder all round, I carved out a nice little trappy bunker in the middle hill, and moved our outpost that I built up to it. Fairly good round- our base architect was a little overboard with spikes and may have killed a few of our newer teammates, but we were still holding back the enemy fairly well, despite being behind on lives from the start.

Sadly, despite middle hill and cata support, our team doesn't play defensively enough and we get knocked into single-digit lives. I run back for a resupply of wood and make a barracks, hoping to encourage retreat and give my traps some use. By the time we run out of lives, I've got 300 gold I've been building (heh) up all game (minus occasional purchases for teammates), 100 stone, and 30 wood. I'm in the bunker with our knight while a group of at least 5 people is bearing down outside the bunker, tearing apart our defenses slowly but surely. I ask the knight if he has any wood, so that I can build a bomb shop and lob oh so many bombs at the large group below.

Instead of giving me it, he says "I have 10"

then 5 seconds later "well 12 I guess"

then 5 more "want it?"

...and by the time I responded and he dropped it for me, the enemy at the gate had come in, slaughtered him, chased me down and killed me.

I suppose it was a fail on my behalf- I should have retreated, changed to a knight at the base, and used my 15 bombs there instead of making some dramatic final stand. But for future reference, guy-who-I-played-with-if-you-read-this, if a builder in peril asks for materials, do not haggle, just drop. Or better yet, provide materials proactively, but I'm not really expecting that from Joe Pubbie, nosiree.

ComboBreaker and xChapx like this.
  4. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Every time I see an team knight charge into battle,die and splatter gold,wood and stone I desperately need all around,I cry blood tears.