1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fearsome Flood-Zombies!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FearSome, Jul 19, 2014.

Mods: jackitch
  1. FearSome

FearSome Haxor

Server name: Fearsome zombies! [HARD] + constantly changing water level! Fearsome Flood-Zombies!
    Server Location: Germany
    Slots: 10 (for now)
    Gamemode: Flood Zombies (custom)
    Admins: FearSome; andre45566; atlz90; chrissf; down_below; outdated; prototype; reincarnation; smeagol; marcochanyh; bonelike; thomastk;

Short description: The water level keeps changing. When the game starts the water level goes down and at some point it starts going up until everything is covered in water (you better build a tower...). Once that happens the water starts going down again... And the process keeps repeating.
    1 day is 10 minutes long. And it takes 3 days for water to go up and down.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Zombie Flood on the First Night is Excessive for even 3 Players, and 2 NPC's.
    Constant wipes on the server on the first night, every night, makes for very little fear, only masochism.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Hmm Nice server.... too lagggy though for me to play when the levels get higher.

4. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

As far as I am not closed in cage by FearSome, it's one of the best servers of Classic.
    :skeleton:

5. Slann

Slann Base Burner

Im fed up of griefers on this server. Seems like most retards takes advantages of the lack of moderation. FearSome, can i propose myself as game master? Or, i dont know, make new players archers by default unless you have spent certain time playing.

Mods: jackitch