1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Features Coming !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kiro, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I believe sarcasm should have been noted in SirEndgame's post, there's no way for us to use the trophy points but a point system could be useful for gold players.

2. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

think need improove bots)

3. SirEndgame

SirEndgame Shopkeep Stealer

What sarcasm?

I was legitimately thinking it'd be a fun way to tie community to the game.

Although, i didn't know that the trophy points where tied to site software only. Apologies.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Hapistorique (sorry if I mistyped that, on the run) : Both me and MM are supported by KAG, so there's more than just one mouth to feed! That said yes, we're aiming to reward the people who opt to support us a lot more by giving them something tangible for their money.

@Turtle: please don't derail discussion of news with images like that.

5. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

Tip to get money:
    1. tell your mom you're going to buy lunch at school and you need money.
    2. Say you need 5 dollars.
    3. Don't buy lunch
    4. repeat

OldSnake likes this.
  6. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Now you just have to magically teleport it to MM? Think of those without credit cards and tight up mums!

7. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

5. Go to dad who doesn't know about it and ask to buy something using his credit card but say you will give him cash

8. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

6. Take your friend's mom's credit card.
    7. Look in all the vending machines at school for extra quarters, or any change lying on the ground. Sure, anyone observing will think you're a cheap little street urchin, but at least you'll get to buy KAG.
    8. Sell drugs.
    9. Sell your body.
    10. Steal from the cash register at work.
    11. Go through mom's purse.
    12. Rob the candy shop.
    13. Bully kids.
    14. Get a job.

As you can see, there are many ways you can make money. Whether or not some of these methods are ethical is questionable, but when has any wealthy person amassed their fortune through ethical means? Just do it.

9. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

what does all this money stuff have to do with the new features that are coming up?

10. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Some are premium only.

11. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

15. Win the lottery

Valkyrie likes this.
  12. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

That has one flaw, school lunches are free in here.

13. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

lucky you D:

14. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

Wow, me wish.

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Regardless - you won't see other money options coming at any respectable speed. Paypal is more or less "the standard" these days and we don't have the time or money to implement other things alongside it when most of the people in the world who have money (read: >=18yo) have some way of paying for things through paypal.
    Get a debit card from your bank and use that through paypal.
    Buy a prepaid credit card and use that through paypal.
    Ask one of your friends who has a credit or debit card to use that through paypal.

If you want to keep discussing this, by all means make another thread. Discuss the news here.

16. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Question Geti: Will the arrow traps be able to point directly upwards and downwards?, and how much you think they'll cost and how many arrows can these babies contain, because i need to know so i can build a mega attack tower at a sufficient speed.
    Will they catch on fire like normal wood? Are they durable at all? Is it still operational once catching on fire?

PS: are the female characters going to have..... bewbies? lol

PPS: Sry for pics, just so excited for future content!!!

17. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

Excited to start combining traps. I loved doing that in BioShock. Granted, it may not be as complex in KAG, but it will still be fun.

18. Geti

@turtle: Not sure if arrow traps will fire upwards and downwards, it might be an option just because it'd be very easy to add but it'd certainly be less useful.
    Their cost is something we're discussing now. At least 30 wood 20 stone.
    They'll break in ~5 hits and become non-operational after ~1 hit. Not durable, so they should be hidden away in recesses.
    They'll likely catch fire.

@SpitfireXero: me too! We'll be adding more traps over time I'm sure as well as alternative ways of powering/triggering them (wind/water-mills that'll send a "pull" every second or so - allowing an automated spike hallway. We'll probably have some way of deactivating special gears (perhaps with another lever) so you can make on/off sections without ripping the gears themselves out or otherwise disrupting the network.

19. chairmanMeow

chairmanMeow Shipwright

@Monsteri - Check your conversations.

20. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

This sounds fantastic, I can't wait!

Only feature after that I would want in KAG would have to be water, and I know Geti will get MM to add it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.