1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Female Builder [Release]

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by katheb, Jun 23, 2013.

1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I don't even... no, gtfo, you don't belong here

Because some people don't think it looks odd? If you don't like the mod then don't use it, I don't like it buy I'm not going to do everything I can to try to make other people not like it.

I don't think wooden boats are practical tools for ramming, I don't think a long boat is very practical for hold 10 people and a ballista, I don't think shields are very practical as a hang-glider

wtf it's a fucking 16-bit game, why in hell does anyone care about breast size in a game like this? It doesn't matter, and if you're that desperate you could probably just draw nipples on your thumb and have it be more attractive then 10 pixels sticking off of an snes sprite

2. @UP
    [​IMG]
    Seriously, I have no idea why you respond with such aggresion. People can't voice their opinnion on mod anymore? Also, comment about bigger breasts was a joke. I hope you understand what joke means.;)

tlc2011, PinXviiN and CrystalClear like this.