1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fighting the undead - Now with friends! (build 393)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, May 14, 2012.

1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

That doesn't stop him from hosting, but he won't be able to play on his own server :D

Creille likes this.
  2. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Before you ask if i'm a hacker READ THIS. It's a glitch or something i think.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I just don't know what to say to this.

4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

yeah i'm thinking the same sorta thing :P

yeah that's why i wanted to know if BOT's take up a slot because i can't see for myself :P

Riletyface and Ghozt like this.
  5. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Is it just me or are the brown helmet heads bigger than the other heads?
    If so, please resize them.

6. Naime

Naime Drill Rusher

Just take away all the bugs which pussies use to play hide and seek with zombies:B):

7. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

The irony is, if you hadn't refreshed the page to check for earlier posts, you probably would have beaten bone. :p

JacKD likes this.
  8. Sorry if this was answered or not, but can you play as a zombie on zombie team? That'd be awesome

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Might want proof read a little more before posting, but I think with some modding its possible, but not complete because you get stuck as whatever you spawned as, which for me is more often than not a greg. Really Need to fix the lack of menus..

Aer, Ghozt and Riletyface like this.
  10. I hate reading a lot of stuff. It's not good for me. I have a disease when I read too much, my brain goes derp.(Sarcasm):D

11. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I actually think your lack of reading causes the herpy-derps. But that's just me.

AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING A GREG?! Are you insane, like me?!

Ghozt likes this.
  12. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Are you super insaiyan?

13. I never did. Just said my brain derps after a bit of reading.

14. thebonesauce

SSJ4 Super Clinically Insaiyan.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  15. Coldkenny

Coldkenny Drill Rusher

MM did a great job! I hope new game mode will be awesome.

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Has anyone else found the bug where if you change into a migrant party member your head on your original person changes to the original head of that class. Just wondering if it's just me or not. :/

BlueLuigi likes this.
  17. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

LOL!!! :D

Plus wearing kettles. First time I saw this ingame, I thought it was a Dovahkiin helmet. Then I looked harder. "Is that a teapot on your head good sir?", to which I was replied with a hearty "YES IT IS."
    Biggest LOL moment ever. :p

Geti likes this.
  18. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Shark Slayer

What?! So thats what it was huh? :>:(:

Well let me just say that this mechanic is complete bullshit. The player will have no idea about this supernatural gameplay rule that just simply is there and no way of knowing whether or not it was a bug, or even know where he can build safely without his castle spontaniously exploding into thin air.

Let the player build and abuse the entire map as he wants to, but have the zombies outsmart him by dynamically placing their nightly spawning zones differently (either make them appear higher/lower or anywhere on the map where there is no castle- or dirtbackground walls.). Do anything else than implement these inconsistent supernatural game logic quirks, because they kill the fun instantly.

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Placing walls and blocks where they spawn would ruin the game. It world make it so the Zombies would just be stuck for the whole game. I do agree that the radius is too big though. It should be about half that size.

20. thebonesauce

You're only able to place 3-5 blocks before they blow up. It's not an entire castle.