1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

filled water bucket

Discussion in 'Help' started by RustyRisk, Feb 12, 2017.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. RustyRisk

RustyRisk Catapult Fodder

what is the name of a filled bucket. I can spawn a bucket, but i have no idea how to spawn a filled one.

2. ShapeShifterMike

ShapeShifterMike Arsonist

I'm not at my PC right now, but I know that if you go to program files x86>steam>steamapps>commmon>King arthur's gold>base>entities>items then you will have folders for all the items. Each of these folders has in it a .cfg file. If you go into the .cfg file for a specific item, it will have a line pretty low down called "name:" the thing name equals is what you use to spawn in that item. This may or may not be helpful, but I'll check for the command later and post back here if i find it.

RustyRisk likes this.
  3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

There is no command to spawn a filled water bucket - it's not a separate item, it's just a bucket that has touched water.

RustyRisk likes this.
  4. ShapeShifterMike

ShapeShifterMike Arsonist

5. RustyRisk

RustyRisk Catapult Fodder

okay, thank you for the replies.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey