1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Texture Pack (Includes Three Files)

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by tlc2011, Aug 14, 2013.

1. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

In an age long past…evil flooded the land. Creatures awash in the dark tide ran wild, pushing mankind to the brink of annihilation. In its despair, mankind appealed to the heavens, and from a blinding light came hope; The Sacred Stones. These five glorious treasures held the power to dispel evil. The hero Grado and his warriors used the Sacred Stones to combat evil's darkness. The defeated the Demon King and sealed his soul away within the stones. With the darkness imprisoned, peace returned to Magvel. But this peace would not last….
    The continent of Magvel; for some eight hundred years, a quiet peace reigned in the absence of the terrible darkness. The Sacred Stones have been passed from generation to generation. Nations have been built around their power and their legacy:

The Kingdom of Renais, ruled by Fado, the peerless Warrior King.

The Kingdom of Frelia, ruled by Hayden, the venerable Sage King.

The Kingdom of Jehanna, ruled by Ismaire, Queen of the White Dunes.

The Theocracy of Rausten, ruled by Mansel, the Divine Emperor.

The Kingdom of Grado, ruled by Vigarde, the stalwart Silent Emperor.

These five countries house the power of the Sacred Stones.

They are joined by the emerging mercantile Republic of Carcino.

In these times of peace, tales of the past conflict have drifted into legend, and memories of the ancient dark arts have all but evaporated. It is now the year eight hundred and three….in an instant, the whole of Magval is threatened by an unexpected atrocity. The Grado Empire, the largest of the Sacred Stone Nations, has invaded Renais under orders from Emperor Vigarde. A longtime ally of Grado, Renais is caught off guard, unable to mount any resistance. Grado's forces move quickly, seizing one territory after another. Compounding Fado's worries, his son, Prince Ephraim, has gone missing.

Grado's momentum carries its armies to the gates of Castle Renais itself. Renais will fall…It is inevitable.

END OFFICIAL BACKSTORY

You are one of the heroes or remaining soldiers of Renais or Grado. Defend your castles, ready your blades, and push the enemy back. But beware; There are rumors that Lyon, Prince of Grado is waiting in the shadows. Waiting... for the right moment to strike.

Will your army win the war? It's all up to you.

FIRE EMBLEM
    :red: - The Sacred Stones -:blue:

Well. With that rather large backstory out of the way, on to the actual texture pack. Heads:

Not Seen: The VIP Heads, some of which are also changed. Shadlington is now Marth, the original Fire Emblem hero, Rayne's head is Roy, the first of all Fire Emblem heroes to appear in America (alongside Marth,) Geti's head is now Lyon (dude with purply-silver hair) with golden armor, pretty much exactly like the Necromancer. I don't know how to change the name of the Necromancer, though, so... yeah. Sorry.​
    MM is now a promoted Ephraim (guy with blue hair at the first row), and all of the guards have the bucket-helmet. The only difference is the rim; Male guard has red, female has green, and the guy who the bucket-head originally belonged to is blue (or red, depending on his team.)​

[​IMG]
    In order of appearance in the image:​
    Seth, Ephraim, Colm, Ross, Lyon, Fado, Vigarde, Neimi and Eirika.​
    Other stuff:​
    Golden Cursor:​
    [​IMG]
    Lyon, the Necromancer:​
    [​IMG]
    I am aware the Lyon Necromancer sprites look like a girl in that image. I assure you that Lyon is not a girl. It just looks like that, for some reason.​
    Heads and other sprites:​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :skeleton: Enjoy:knight:
    EDIT​
    Fixed Neimi's hair. I guess I just left my brain out to rest when I colored it, her hair color's canonically purple.​

Attached Files:

Aegis, NinjaCell, nkChehov and 3 others like this.
  2. I really want to download yout textures BUT I CANT GET THE HEADS RIGHT OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!

3. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Right-click the sprite files. Click 'Save as,' then place it wherever it's supposed to go.

Necromancer Lyon, for example, goes in Base/Entities/Characters/Necromancer, after you rename his file 'Necromancer.' The heads AND the tile cursor go in Base/Entities/Characters/Sprites, but you'll have to rename the heads file 'Heads,' and just 'heads.'

Hope you like it.

4. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

I never knew I needed this so much. 25252525

tlc2011 likes this.