1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FIST! Vs. [AG#]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Snake19, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

2. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

yes
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2015 ---
    Oh I'm sorry I should write:

What a great game, GG AG# anytime again, kek <3

3. Mariox222

Mariox222 Arsonist
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i thought ties basically didnt exist in this league due to maka's rules

5. Colargolator

The league was started before I could actually set up my server

6. PUNK123

Then looks like you had a really fun and cool clanwar but not a league match :thumbs_up:

7. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

The mod wasnt even updated at the time of you playing the match and colar didnt verify the mod on the server. i suppose you guys can let it pass this time, but lets not make a bad example for the rest. also the match template needs to have the chat log (of both rounds) in there so i can see the mod's output and double check that the team got the win. colar please update the template with that information please.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2015 ---
    also im not sure how this round tied because in the official rules, a round cant even tie.

8. PUNK123

my conversations in irc with snake:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Did anyone record?

10. makmoud98

ok, so lets not all attack snake, although he didnt follow the rules its not a big deal. i told colar and all the other server hosters how to do it properly and i even made a thread (its actually very easy). so just let this one pass, but like i said before, this isnt exactly a very good example.

11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I personally think the game should be voided. As shit as the rules are, we need to stick to them. We can't just have mix and match of rulesets and count them, especially not as a game to kick it off. Also, there was not really much leadup, no hype for the first match. I asked a few times when the match was gonna be, no answer from Snake, and apparently Colar didn't know it was official till 5 minutes before the game. Would be cool to see a rematch next weekend with FIST's best lineup and standard rules.

If not, then FoD refuses to play MLK rules, we'll play with one timer reset and no ticks past mid shit, thanks.

Actually screw that, we'll have each clan put forward their best archer for an archer 1v1 on the EAL server, winner takes ELO.

12. PUNK123

I dont think its fair for you to say that to me when he was the one raging at me when i tried to have an actual conversation.

13. makmoud98

you are right, but lets just drop it, its not a big deal

14. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I'm not even in this league, but I think you should void the match, guys..
    That's what you wrote. The "Official Rules" thread consists in the actual "mod", which includes the "tick-system", which you didn't use.
    Those are the official rules, you didn't follow them--> you didn't play a proper league match.
    I'm not trying to flame or things like that, but, if you want to do a "MAJOR LEAGUE", at least do it properly.

15. Colargolator

@Snake19 Welcome to kag competition hell. Punk, Galen, Malta, Makmoud, Amestri, really stop bitching please. Although that left me angry cause we lost I accepted it all and it was all official, I don't see the point in voiding anything, the modding is a means for avoiding ties and it was no tie, AG won.

16. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

Just drop the whole ticks past mid thing and play on with possible ties imo, easiest and most fair. Snake, I suggest you just put your foot down on whatever rules you think is best and continue with those without further discussion, because all this is very reminiscent of the previously failed competitive scene. What you need is for somebody to be decisive and lay out the rules that everyone follows, instead of endless discussion that won't lead to much anyway.

Also, please announce matches beforehand so I can watch the stream (if there is any?)

17. makmoud98

there was already a vote. if you read the ruules in full, you would see how little the mod relies on ticks past mid. please just read it through

18. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

This.
    @Colargolator, how am I bitching? I haven't even replied to this thread up until now. Amestri is just stating the obvious. Also, this is why I don't think competitive KAG will ever be successful again, everyone needs to turn everything into drama. Instead of just saying "ok you're right, we didn't play with the official rules so we can't let this count in MLK2" some people are acting as if their kingdoms were stolen or something.

19. Colargolator

Drama is created by the abuse of legalism. People that want to "follow the rules" at all cost, even despite common sense and friendly mutual agreement

20. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

You sound like Guy Fawkes, hah.

Let's sum up all this situation:
    There are MLK rules to follow-->You didn't follow the rules-->You didn't play a MLK match.