1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FIST! Vs. [AG#]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Snake19, Sep 13, 2015.

1. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

I have read it through though, I just think at that point the match should be a tie, and ticks past mid should never be used. I know there was a vote, it just seems like there is still a lot of disagreement and now this match that ended in a tie, even though that shouldn't be possible. Which is why I say wee need clarity and decisiveness.

(note that I don't play in MLK so my opinion is less important, just want to voice my opinion because I'd love to see it succeed)

2. Mariox222

Mariox222 Arsonist
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Just make a vote will this CW count or not plz stop fighting

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

+1

4. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Who asked for your opinion? Competitive KAG won't be successful without activity / action. It wasn't possible to use that fancy mod, thus it came to a match without it. Seriously, the REASON we have RULES is to avoid / prevent DISAGREEMENTS between the two (concerned) teams. As teams [AG#] & FIST! agreed to use a different set of rules, it should obviously count unless any kind of DISAGREEMENT between the teams has occured - which is not the case.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Friendly mutual agreements didnt exist in the mlk. Irregardless ill leave you to your forum tantrum.

6. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I have no interest in adding fuel to this firework, but - I really don't know if your reading comprehension is just bad or if you didn't notice it - colargolator called me out further up in his own post, so he indeed wanted to pull me into this conversation. Additionally, I was there when snake and punk brawled it out in IRC.

7. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

"Firework" .. Nobody asked for your opinion.
    Not here, nor @ the IRC. Casual admins ..

8. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Heh, so if both teams agree to play a match with different rules, it will be fine?
    This is seriously ridiculous - all these threads and polls about the rules and MLK just to see this, the organizers playing with their own rules. If something was not ready, you should wait - no matter what. Every clan should be able to play with the same set of rules. Keep it up, you're on good way to ruin your own league and waste people's time.
    Also, this is what the forum is for - everyone can express their opinion or thoughts. MLK has not been created just for the two clans which have already played, right?.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  9. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

Can't like posts in here for some reason, but yeah, like.

10. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

@Mariox222 is right. Just make a vote and then let's move on. Last time a fiasco like this happened we lost a whole league because people couldnt just let something slide. The whole point of these leagues now is to basically help create more matches. There is no prize for winning, no special head, nothing. Lets not let all the work that went into planning this go to waste just because some people have a moral obligation to make sure every rule is followed no matter what. I can think of a number of different discrepancies that occurred in the first MLK, but they were all eventually sorted out and life went on. Let's do the same here, create a vote, and let life go on.

11. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Off Topic is not allowed in the competitive KAG section.

EDIT: As I deleted Fuzzle's post, I will delete every single Off Topic post from now on

12. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Note: This was posted before OT posts were banned.

Ow, that's why @Galen deleted my comments?

Actually, it is.

13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@Fuzzle, this section is "Post the results of your clan matches here, read the sticky and the template threads first." What part of that isn't clear? No Offtopic.
    Since the only 2 reasonable things I have heard in this thread are "This match shouldn't count" and "let's take a vote", I'll add a poll to this thread, maybe it will sort some things out.

/Edit: Poll closes in a couple of days, I see no reason to drag this on for too long, those who have input will look at this thread by the time it closes

14. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Omfg calm down.

I honestly wanted to make a match from the beginning of the league to set an example.
    this game was planned to be the first in this league unfortunately no servers was not ready on time!
    we made a server hastily and both accepted to play with the old rules exceptionally .

Yesterday I did what is called a "burn out"
    lack of sleep, intensive spam on Skype and IRC. (You know that horrible screeching noise)
    people who complain all the time, behind my parents screamed.

Short if you want to know everything I'm pissed on Punk although I'm saying it was not a good day for me and in some kinds i make it understand that it was not the time to annoy me, but ok. People insulted me of "bad organizer" and other vexing thing when you spend a lot of time to organize a league for the community,
    and the worst part is that this is the 3/4 of the time the people who are not part of the league, which criticized the most.

In short all that to say that i slept I rested and the game will count as just clan wars but not in this league.

happy ?
    Now please stop looking for reasons to destroy each league. just stop to be a shitter.

fortunately for you some of these has really invested in this league to help me and I do not intend to abandon them. I'm not the style to give up.

You can stop the poll @Auburn. We do not need it. I can manage my league.
    Thank you.

15. Mariox222

Mariox222 Arsonist
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

W̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶k̶ ̶f̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶:̶3 I think it's better to stick with rules.
    btw we had fun and that's most important

16. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

+ 1
    Of course and we will have fun another time ;)

17. np, FIST gonna forfeit vs us WITH YOUR RULES LOLXDMPRDR <3: :):
    Fist say we have win this match so it's not difficult to make this ;) ez :B):

18. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Act like we didn't give you cold sweats, niggerino

19. btw i love this conv cuz all guys who say "no u cant cuz not official rule nanananananah :cccccc" are the guys who never play a match on this league cuz they gonna be rekt by all teams @PUNK123 @Galen
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2015 ---
    #KingArthur'sDrama

20. IMHO if Colargorator wants to lose this game so badly, who's there to stop him?