1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FIST! vs. YB/Never Ever

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Colargolator, Sep 20, 2015.

1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

nEVER and yb have been doing clanwars for the kcl thing and apparently for this too.

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

What? never ever doesn't have enough people usually to be at a clan war, so we invited YB to join us in leagues, this time Ej's mouse broke and it was a bad time for US people so 4 YB played, no subs :huh?:

3. you should probably ask people in your own clan

4. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Are you sure that extra "e' wasn't a typo?

5. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Yeah, but that's your own cuisine

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

You have no idea what you're talking about. Are you in the YB+nEVER PM? Was our merge for tourneys discussed with you? Nope.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oooh, okay. That makes a bunch more sense. Nice to hear of this kind of thing happening. ::):

8. Colargolator

Exactly and I'm happpy with it.
    Happily not, it seems.
    You could have informed me earlier about this as I was your adversary and I only spoke with YB people about YB vs. FIST!, but honestly I don't think it matters that much, git gud mazey :B):

9. Mazey

Always trying to improve!

but I don't think that should come from someone who photoshops people's face on nazis and can't take critism at all

10. Colargolator