1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Fixed not being able to upload files bigger than around 1MB

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Furai, Jan 31, 2016.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hello,

So after long debugging session with @Monkey_Feats, I've managed to fix the bug that was affecting him that wasn't allowing him to upload resources.

I don't really know how it was around for so long and no one really ever complained to me...that should be really so obvious...

Anyway, it was misconfiguration on our server's side. I've corrected the mistake and now everyone should be able to upload bigger files.

Cheers,
    Furai

FuzzyBlueBaron and Auburn like this.
  2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

yea, I was wondering why he uploaded it to filedropper. nice that the issue was fixed :)

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Great :) Might be why someone was having trouble uploading screenshots a year ago or so - maybe he had a 4k monitor or something.

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I don't think it was around that long. It's only there since we changed to thd.vg domain. @Geti

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Well, maybe not then. Either way, glad to hear it's sorted out.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97