1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Flying Cuccos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpitfireXero, Aug 26, 2011.

1. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

That's respectable.

2. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That is not what I was trying to convey! I am merely saying that you've done just what you intended to- your opinion is voiced for all to hear. There isn't any need to get especially fervent over the matter, since not much-if at all-- is permanently at stake.

The Coop, where chickens go to become proud, pseudoeuropean patriots.

Let loose the hens of war.

3. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Los pollos locos!

4. SpitfireXero

It is every little chick's dream to become a great war chicken.

5. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

How about instead of chickens, parachutes? They could be made from bison hides or something, though only archers should be able to use them. Archers should just be extremely mobile imo though, arrow ladders really helped that.

6. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

They're already agile enough. They can out-dash and kill a knight at close range. Archers are so OP if they run around in packs.

7. SpitfireXero

I have reason to believe chicken production is already under way.

8. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

Lireal... Please use arguments to back up your statements. Stating opinions should be paired with stating reasons.
    Game-breaking? Unrealistic? I fail to see how it could be any of those two. Please explain :)

I like the idea, though. However, I liked it as it was portrayed in the beginning of these thread, as in: Gives a small gliding boost while you hold them. Perhaps make them uncommon, though, so that the team with the highest tower can't just send legions of knights to the enemy castle, easily picking off enemies by crushing them from above. THAT would be game-breaking.

Anyway, I don't see why we should have chicken killers of evil, it would just be annoying, I think. Accidentally hitting a chicken midfight causing you to instadie? Doesn't seem like fun or realistic to me at all!

9. SpitfireXero

Lol, I think the idea of them being "killer chickens" was a joke. As far as I know, the idea is still that they should be used to glide. And after looking at Geti's DeviantArt, he's already made the sprites for chickens :D

10. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

So they are most likely coming to KaG? Awesome :D
    Also, could you please give me the link to Geti's DeviantArt?

11. SpitfireXero

12. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Note: that ones a bit outdated as they're too tall.

13. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

So they ARE coming? Awesome :)
    Will they have the same mechanics as SpitfireXero proposed?

14. SpitfireXero

I would hope so!

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We'll implement them how we see fit, probably involving some arbitrary limit on glide distance at which point the chicken gives up and you fall to a grisly death. Nothing's certain.

16. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

I'm already happy that they are being implemented :)