1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Forum Admin Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Oct 2, 2017.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Just a quick note of things happening in the background.

We've been down a member of the glorious triumvirate for some time now. This has lead @Galen and I to seek out a member of the community, someone with an established track record of being both sane and sensible, to help bring balance to the Force and finally (finally) settle our arguments over who is the prettiest (protip: me). :teabag:

A few possibilities (all who had good selling points) were considered, in the end we are delighted to announce that @ParaLogia has graciously agreed to take on the red.

Please feel free to give him your condolences here or on his profile; although I would ask you please keep the memes below 9000. :potato: Thank you.

Geti, Noburu, Varion and 20 others like this.
  2. our hearts are with you @ParaLogia
    good luck with the chemo

Varion, EhRa, Vampire and 5 others like this.
  3. JaytleBee

JaytleBee Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Wait so that was you, Galen and who?

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Well, sorta UP, sorta Rayne, but neither of them reliably available (or even unreliably available, really) in recent times. Not that we don't love them, but the princess™ wars between Galen and I were getting out of hand.

Varion likes this.
  5. RIP Rayne

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Thank you everyone for the congratulations and condolences alike. ::):

You'll be seeing more of me once I'm through midterm hell (assuming that there's an actual end to that).

kaizokuroof, Vampire, Geti and 2 others like this.