1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum bug?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Graver, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Graver

Graver Haxor

I am posted 100 messages and i dont have archivement »:c

Forum hate me? ;(

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I guess the forum is distracted by your puppy avatar and now randomly browsing a some image board making all like 'bawwww' and 'boop'. X3

Or it just hates you. :(

But honestly, no idea, I guess you should wait.

rocker2 likes this.
  3. Graver

Graver Haxor

All forums hate me :(

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Have you tried relogging?

5. Graver

Graver Haxor

Okey, i have this archivements :3

//close

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

For future reference: In order to get a trophy, you have to meet certain conditions. (In this case, having a message count of >=100.) But the Forum doesn't check for these conditions continually. I'm pretty sure XenForo updates with a check once every hour (around the :40 minute mark, if I remember correctly). So you would have to wait for 4:40 or whenever to get your trophy.

tl;dr Wait at least an hour before asking about your precious achievements (and you can always try re-logging).