1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Forum suggestion]

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Fate, Apr 30, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Can the line separating the main body text and the signature be made a little darker? It's really hard to see it from the white background and often when I am reading posts, I continue reading the signatures as a part of the main post.
    It's annoying and especially hard to notice when using a laptop and if the screen is slightly out of angle, creating the possibility that the line is invisible.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

You could always look through the themes that the current forum uses and see if any of those work for you as well . . .

4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Changing a whole theme because a small, easy-fix design flaw seems kind of dumb, if you ask me. Besides, I like this theme.

5. BlueLuigi

Default theme is the only good theme you are right. I believe you can change it yourself using userstyles honestly, if you run firefox of chrome just look into it, it's not hard to do.

6. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Should be in forum & wiki. So I moved it.

7. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Better?

BlueLuigi likes this.
  8. BlueLuigi

Dotted lines are the way to go, you don't have an annoying ass line in your way, and you don't have nothing between it.

9. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Its always been a dotted line... It was just very light coloured before.

BlueLuigi and Ghozt like this.
  10. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Why don't we not have the signature underneath the text, everyone always whines about it being in the wrong place, or this doesn't work etc.
    I think next to our message count in the name block there should be a button that, like the bubbles on windows when an USB is installing or something, should come up, so then you could put a whole book for anyone cares, this would be your signature. (You could still maybe keep the signature just as 1 line witty quotes?)

This way all text would be flowing, and no one would have anything to whine about for a whole day.

11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

:eek:
    Wow.
    I never noticed.

Ghozt likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97