1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Upgrade

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Shadlington, Sep 2, 2013.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Okay, the forum upgrade is mostly finished. There's still lots of cleanup to do, and several new features that need configuring, but its mostly done now. Sorry about how long it took.

There are probably going to be several teething issues - please post here if you have any problems or spot anything that isn't working right.

I3lue, Fate and Hawxx like this.
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

The ordinary user color is a bit too similar to the Administrator color.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

in what theme?

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Baisik

5. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Is it suppose to look like this?
    [​IMG]
    I can't find the spoiler icon

Also the smilies icon should be this :) It fits kag and is not generic

6. ParaLogia

Try clearing your cache and refreshing. (Ctrl-F5 might work too)

The custom spoiler and KAG server BBcode buttons were not transferred over the update. We might need add-ons to customize the rich text editor.

7. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

It still look the same could you send me a picture of what yours looks like.

8. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Holy fuck needs basik 100% back at least. Shit is unusable atm. Also still cant edit posts without clicking more options button with rich text editor enabled.

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Wow the magic of using BB code instead of editor. Spoilers still work anyways, just use [spoiler]stuff[/spoiler] tags for spoilers right now.
    Yes, baslik looks ugly, Shad knows.
    Also fixed the whole "members having similar color to admins thing.

10. Kouji

Done, use Baisik_Fluid

Noburu likes this.
  11. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I really don't like this change. It makes the forum look like every other forum on the internet. All the color is gone and for some I hate the report button.

12. Noburu

I can deal with this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2013 ---
    Also holy fuck im too lazy to type the bbcode i just hit more options and and then edit if i need it .

13. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

It really just got worse. Could you add a setting in or something. I know people have different opinions on stuff. Currently this is too generic and big

Noburu likes this.
  14. Noburu

Coke bottle glasses engage!

[​IMG]

EDIT: Dunno what you did, but edit post started working again in the last ~30 mins or so.

15. Kouji

step1.png
    step2.png

amgtree likes this.
  16. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

amgtree were you previously using a different theme maybe?
    If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Baisik' in the bottom left you can choose an alternative theme

EDIT: kouji just said same thing + instructions :)

17. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Is there oldfag theme by any chance

eamono likes this.
  18. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

It displays poorly on my phone but otherwise seems ok.

Digger101 and Guitarman like this.
  19. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Is this the reason why I've had a phantom inbox message for the past month? It finally went away, so I guess you guys did something right.

I like how the message count is hidden.

20. eamono

eamono Arsonist

So far I hate this new theme, but maybe I'll get used to it. :huh?:

amgtree likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97