1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Four years from now - what do you think KAG will be like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vanguarde, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Ren_Partycat

Ren_Partycat Shopkeep Stealer

>implying this game will last that long

I'd say this game is going on a really bumpy road right now. But it has potential. I wanted to list the pros and cons of this game and it's community, but it would probably derail into drama because there are some people out there that can't handle honest, constructive criticism.

In all seriousness, this game can improve, but it can also die. I'm just going to wait and see what happens, and hopefully, KAG rises to glory.

2. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

As I would expect with any other game, KAG's player base will be reduced to the very base of it's honored customers. Eventually newer things will come out and most likely a large player base would migrate to seek new content of that other game developers intend to provide. Of course KAG won't die out completely as it has it's close relationships with it's fans, but that won't stop them from playing other games as well. I guess this could be a valid reason KAG is going by the "freemium" payment model.

It's the gaming industry, and while being competitive, it's more or less an innovation roller coaster.

3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

The question is what do you think would be like, not what do you think the KAG community would be doing.

I think it would:
    - Have Overworlds like the capacity of a Runescape server.
    - Zombies will be 4 year old news
    - At least 15 different types of buildings
    - Decoration stuff like Gargoyles, Chairs, Tables, Paintings .etc (I like making castles both look good and last.)
    - It would be on the shelves, literally
    - Lots of different types of siege weapons
    - More classes/sub classes
    - Buyable/tradeable weapons
    - Fire and Water
    - Rain and other types of weather
    - Wooden stuff to build quick wooden forts.
    - BISON!!!!

4. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

but before pony will eat you.

In four year, I would become a mean sectarian motherf**ker dreaming of the Alpha-day paradise. :QQ:

5. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Four years, a term in the ovial office i see what you did there. Prehaps the advantage of a better economy in turn brings more business for the KAG team. More money, equals a better game that people will enjoy. A lot can happen in four years time. With that said, i think i will be around in the future. Being involved with a game in the early stages is a great way to enhance you're gaming experience. Commitment is key when making something popular. Without the support of people an object loses its meaning. I hope that KAG will remain balanced in the future while keeping the publics ideas in mind.

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It'll be finished and I'd hope by then so would MM/Geti(/FLAB)'s new endeavor or at least be well on its way whatever it would be.

I'd also hope they leave KAG very open to being modded so that we could make changes as we see fit for balance, game modes, etc.

Of course I also secretly want KAG2.5D to be a thing, of course.