1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Free Sprites Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blubahub, May 31, 2019.

1. Post your mod-worthy sprites for KAG here! Custom heads can also be posted here. If the sprite is small, consider posting the original image and an enlarged version. In-line images are preferred, but links are generally acceptable

More Rules
    1. Do NOT post custom KAG scenes!
    2. All sprites posted here can be used by anyone, anywhere, in any country (or lack of), as long the user credits its respective creator(s).
    3. When posting a sprite, if you didn't make it (or e.g. 2 people made it), please say so! Modders, as long as the spriter(s) is/are okay with it, can also post sprites here.
    4. Don't steal sprites and pass them off of as your own, give out sprites when the modder you originally made them for doesn't want others using (or at least seeing at the time) the sprites, etc.
    5. No .zip's and compressed files, please. We want sprites, not hacks!

In the future, if a lot of sprites by different authors pop-up in this thread, I'll make a proper Resource out of it.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. I'll go first.

Baby T. Rex
    I made the sprite 32x32 (original sprite below) even though it is actually 18x16 for sanity and ease of use for modders (character sprites are 32x32). This is a more simple sprite (with awesome results). It was made by merging the admin head that Sophia uses, and Mass Extinction Steam Achievement icon. I originally meant to use this in a mod as a player mount.
    Enlarged:
    [​IMG]
    Original:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    epsilon likes this.