1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Frissons VS Mistification [Voided]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by mcrifel, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

This would allow friendly player swapping. Lending players would cause serious problems. It's banned for a reason.

2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

mfw MIST wins against frisson and it doesnt count...

3. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I do feel bad for mist, they played really well. It would however be a sketchy tournament if clans could just swap members whenever they wanted. We will rematch them again and they can get a shot at getting an official win.

On a side note one of the main reasons we had to play two subs and two people not in our main line up is because we were told the match would be at night, not the morning. I'm pretty sure no one knew it'd be in the morning until the day before. Also we played in Europe twice and US once, when I think about it I'm pretty proud of everyone who played. We had to improvise a lot of things and it was still very competitive clan war.

P.S. No one from frisson would mind if they got points still, we like MIST and they kicked ass.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  4. lol so the losing clan was actually not following the rules and the winners don't actually get points because of that?

now that's sketchy

5. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Rules are rules nobo.

6. lol we got rekt

7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Well, we did, you know, talk to them beforehand and ask if it was okay. You make it sound like we're sneaky cheaters... And why wouldn't we want it to count? It was their first win, and we wouldn't get points for it either way. We're also not total jags.

---

Yeah, we really did get rekt. I played like poopoo, and all three of us had literally woken up minutes before the game. We also underestimated them, honestly.

8. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

We don't care that we didn't have the points, one thing we will always keep true to is that we play clan wars for FUN

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

um then by the rules they wouldn't have the necessary players to continue and it would be a forfeit no?(lol why am I responding to such an old thread)

10. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

cause you're bad that's why

11. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

omg dont bump old thread

12. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

it isn't rlly a bump seeing as I wasn't here when it was posted but whatever...........(just trying to see how the rules work together.....)