1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

.: FrostBite Networks | Official KAG Server Thread :.

Discussion in 'Server Hosting' started by Skowt, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

[​IMG]

We're the hosting company for Indie games. We're always on the lookout for the next big thing and trust us, if it has potential, we will support it!

With that being said, we've added KAG to our line-up and are constantly improving the integration we can offer with it. From being able to automatically update your server, to having full access to mod your game as much as you would like.

We do have an old KAG post but due to the release of Beta, we thought we would update and keep everyone up to date as well as be available to answer any questions you may have.

.: What we offer :.

Currently FrostBite Networks (FBN) offers a fully stocked KAG Multiplayer server, which allows any adventurous gamer full access to mod the game and edit configurations any any point in time. There are no limitations or restrictions, you are allowed to modify your server as you desire.

Servers have no hard slot count, no modding rules and can be fitted with any map you choose. It is up to you what you do with it.

FrostBite Networks currently employ an automatic server restart and update script, called "FroStart" which is installed on all servers to ensure that your server is always online and always functional. Should you require any support with your server whatsoever, you can submit a support ticket and one of our helpful technicians will gladly help you in any way possible.

[​IMG]

For any information or questions, respond to this topic and I'll respond shortly!

VanHuek likes this.
  2. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I thought this had to do with realistic destructibility and leveloution

3. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

I'm sorry? What do you mean by that?

4. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

battlefield 3/4 reference

5. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Feel out of the loop. V_V.

[​IMG]

CheeseMeister, amgtree and Mazey like this.
  6. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Might want to add a link to your thread?
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM ---</br>
    I like the website, I see you offer unlimited slots for a reasonable price: what's the limitation?
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM ---</br>
    I have recreated https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/places-to-rent-a-dedicated-server.15507/ for you and added your website and this thread.

Skowt likes this.
  7. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Done.

At the moment there are no limitations. This is mainly due to KAG's infancy and so we're experimenting with what works and what doesn't.

Thanks very much and thank you further for making us aware of this :)

8. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

I don't know how many people bought this yet but i've recently bought for 1 month to try this but i can't seem to start up my server. My virtual Server is currently unavailable. I tryed to access my website that you guys given but it is also down. I was wondering if you can fix this

Chumindsun[at]gmail[dot]com

//edit from Kouji: don't make it easy for spam bots to pick up your email

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
  9. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Hi Chumind,

Our records indicate you bought the server in the the last 4 hours. Please give the support team a chance to resolve your issue before taking to the forums to make the issue public. We received messages on our LiveChat as well as our support center all in this short time span. One of our technicians will respond to and resolve your issue shortly.

Also, please note that this forum is not for tech support. Please use our client site for tech support as that is where you will receive the fastest response.

Regards,
    FrostBite Networks

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Curious, are the specs still 'unlimited' do you have any idea on what your limit actually will be?