1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Frosty Trunk

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by HardPenguin, Dec 4, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Maybe he can't join server because of the first number of the IP (Rayne has that with all 5.x IP's), try joining [BoW] Rapid Capture the flag Rammstein, because that's the same ip afaik
    Also delete Hamachi

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Hamachi won't do anything, I have it activated the whole time.

3. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Reasoning 'if it works for me, it will work always in any circumstances' is sorta wrong.

Also, STOP THE OFFTOP. Rammstein did not post a single message in this thread so his problem doesn't bother us for now.

4. RaMmStEiN_2012

RaMmStEiN_2012 Ballista Bolt Thrower

HardPenguin, my ip is 195.58.245.230. Such problem really felt in some other games. My IP address must not be dynamic.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

And can you connect to Rapid Capture The Flag

6. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

This IP address is not present in my blacklist. Please follow Mazey's instruction.

7. RaMmStEiN_2012

RaMmStEiN_2012 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Can't connect to this server too. The same symptoms:QQ:

8. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

I'll try to find a solution to your problem. For now you may consider using proxy, especially if this problem happens also in other games.

9. Mazey

If that's true, you can't connect to servers who start with the same number ip of HP's servers.

10. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Not necessarily true, Watson. Cpa3y explained that clearly: ISPs have very limited amount of IP addresses for players. So there is possibility that single ban can make problems for vast amount of people. Maybe our server provider banned some IPs range and Rammstein is suffering because of this.

11. 16th

16th Bison Rider

Nice server, guys. I really like it. Hope 2 see it in fullctf mode when 1.0 is out.

GalenMarek likes this.
  12. pyro3345

pyro3345 Shopkeep Stealer

First team to get a Catapault wins...

13. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

THat's actually just the wrong settings since the last server restart, starting gold is usually disabled.

14. SouthofHeaven

SouthofHeaven Shark Slayer

Looks cool! Gonna try it now! (=

15. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

This applies to all servers, doesnt it? Starting gold disabled.

Also, we have new admins. Cpa3y, justi01.

Cpa3y and justi01 like this.
  16. pyro3345

pyro3345 Shopkeep Stealer

congrats Cpa3y and justi01! :D

justi01 likes this.
  17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I just got randomly banned beacuse some admin said that i have only played KAG for half year and when i told i have played more than an year he just banned me without no reason -_-

18. Mazey

I didn't ban you??????????????????????????

19. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

No ban for PinXviiN listed in the setting. What is your IP? Let's deal with it in the private conversation, please message me!

20. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Ya... Got banned for reporting a hacker...

Mods: jackitch