1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fun things to do instead of wrecking face

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Contrary, Jun 25, 2014.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

For my money I'd just alternate between minecrafting glorious, sky-scraping skyscrapers and, you know, destroying all who would dare assault said wondrous creations. There's nothing so satisfying for a newbie as winning a game on your own merits and, if you politely fail to point out that you basically carried the entire team when it came to base defense, hopefully they'll stick around to level up some. :teabag:

2. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Every time I go builder, base gets overrun with enemy knights ;_;
    I'm like a potent antibiotic when I play as a knight; when I stop, the enemy immediately gains the upper hand.

3. Your duty is to stay knight and protect the minecrafters.
    The hero that steamies don't deserve, but they need.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Sir_Walter like this.
  4. ccnc

ccnc Catapult Fodder

Which steamies? The hype is over. Everyone can go back to their everyday duties.
    The remnant minecrafters are just a synonym for terrorist using the game as a way to communicate with their fellows and griefers are nsa employees trying to thwart their doing.