1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

future king/queen/rank/stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GloriousToast, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

I don't want to be king, I want to play God.

2. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

I dunno what riddle infested world you wanna live in goodyman but I prefer to understand people's posts ;)

3. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I'm certain on being a assassin, that travels in day, sells stuff, and helps people, and at night, kill the people I sold my stuff to, get it back, sell it again, repeat, and kill people who are rich.

4. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Well in my opinion I think we should all run away because if the BoW clan are out then we are all toast, those guys hardly ever miss, I have trained with them and failed misserably, if you see them...just run!

5. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

BoW doesn't have anything on me. I'll use my MLG pro legit 360 Snipes lazer on them.

In all seriousness, the MOLE brothers and I will dig down to our ancestors and gods, who we are very, very eager to meet. BoW interferes, I'll skewer their head's with an arrow.

6. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

*gets out the popcorn* :D

Hippo and masonmistel like this.
  7. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

This is al velly intedasting :o

8. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I will be Jubg of Dwarfs! Ruling the under ground metropolis: Krytpopila !
    We will ally with the Mole people and conquer ALL the servers!
    I will be under Urilil Daven , God of all Dwarfs!
    Then probably log out , lose my civilization, and die.

9. fubble

fubble Catapult Fodder

This idea sounds wonderful!!!

10. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Forming a band of ninja's to combat these pirates :D

fubble likes this.
  11. McChunks

McChunks Shark Slayer

Just sayin'-I was under the impression that different kingdoms would be represented on each server as just groups of people working together on a faction/team color.

I.E. "The Purple Ponies"(lolwat) who live in the Eastern most section of the Overworld have their own king and queen, while the "Green Goblins"(Damned Goblins) who live in the Northern Mountains of the continent had their own king and queen. And there could be tons of different colors that represent all of these said kingdoms. That way, the rulers of each Kingdom could take other Kingdoms land, form treaties and such. All that cool jazz. But, I suppose none of us will know for sure until said Overworld is created. Which, I'm sure, will be a WHILE away.

And again, just sayin'.

12. fubble

fubble Catapult Fodder

I think the way you described it sounds logical. But like you said I don't see the Overworld showing its face anytime soon :(

McChunks likes this.
  13. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

I'm not sure what I think of kings. I kinda like having two teams of all troops mindlessly fighting each other to the death XD

If I was ever a king, I wouldn't want to sit back and tell people what to do. I would be one of the kings that rides to the front lines on an armored steed, shouting for catapults to siege the front walls, lancing silly knights who think they can overpower me alone. In my opinion, the ruler should be the one leading the battle firsthand.

Of course, a ruler's ability is measured by their power. Sitting in a throne all day would make you a terrible ruler, because it's a game and nobody would do what you say just because it's a game, not something truly serious. It's your equipment, wealth, and worth in battle that make you not just recognized, but respected as a monarch. It's not like you would be invincible, mind you, but you would get to a position such as king by gaining people's attention.

14. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

You know what would be hilarious?
    Killing a king, disguising yourself as said king (Colors, name, ect)
    Then destroying the entire kingdom, because the king is a lazy fuck.
    @Hippo, you would probably need two rulers, one ,a commander of armies, two , a politician forming treaties and such.

15. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Ah, typo xD.
    Ill fix it in a second...

16. Vidal

Vidal Shipwright

Let the tournament begin..?

17. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

But why?
    I guess I don't understand the fun in being a nobleman who just sits there and acts only as a politician, as that's boring AND unrealistic.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100802084806AATaOca
    I'm not saying that diplomacy isn't a good idea, I just think that it would be more enjoyable and reasonable if the king could be a knight/builder/archer/merged class as well as a diplomat.
    The above link has quite a bit of information on why kings were expected to fight.

18. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Ok once these groups start to form, I'll be forming a group of terrorists that build all their structures underground.

19. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Who said the assassin wouldn't be good at sword fighting?
    Maybe forming secret treaties and electing your friends as military generals , where as the original king would not do such a thing.
    I'm going to make a pipe to pour water and flood your city, if I find it.

20. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

And we will send a nice explosive trojan horse to your city gates. ( Filled with Kegs)