1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

future king/queen/rank/stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GloriousToast, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Darcia

Darcia Chief Fur Love Director <3 Donator Tester

I wouldn't trust Yahoo Answers for your knowledge, Hippo! The duties of monarchy depends on your country. The Emperor of China was very different to the King of England.

I was under the impression the king would not be a class or anything new, just the leader of a specific clan's overlord and maybe have a special head with a crown. Though, I would rather see lower ranking lords than kings, since this is supposed to be King Arthur's Gold, rather than Every King's Gold.

2. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

We wont be in a city, we will hide in the shadows, we will be spread all over the world, we take only the ones who know most, when you strike, we will know, and we will form into huge numbers, right out of the shadows.
    There will be many bombs on your city.

3. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

If blocks could collapse underground. :rollseyes:

Also we shall attack in day time.

4. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

We attack from the shadows, night or day.
    One of us, will be one of you, learn your secrets, and make mysterious deaths happen.

5. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Ok wait a second here, who's the terrorist and who's not at this point?

Also... pulls up turban*

How about, we work together and we wholesale :oops:

6. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Aww Yeah.
    Mysterious take down of cities would be much easier with explosives.

7. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

@Darcia: Okay. I was quite certain that a few (but probably not all) Kings of England were battle-leaders, anyway :p But where'd the emperor of China come in?

@Key Of Door: I wasn't saying beings assassins would be boring, I was talking about politicians ;D

8. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

It would help a load if someone could forge treaties and PLAN WAR, and someone else CARRIES OUT THOSE TACTICS.
    I capitalized the important parts of my text.

9. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

Well, I think I'll just shut up since I keep misunderstanding what people are saying XD
    If anything, I guess I'd just say that I would want to be the person to carry out the tactics.

10. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

I want to build a Mongolian war tribe.

11. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

I want to destroy a Mongolian war tribe.

Eric and fubble like this.
  12. fubble

fubble Catapult Fodder

This made me laugh out loud xD

13. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

Yeah me too, actually got me thinking, having duels to choose the king of a country, Klingon style.

14. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Here's what I think:

King
    Prince
    Duke
    Marquis
    Earl
    Viscount
    Baron
    Teuton
    Templar
    Paladin
    Knight
    Squire
    Page

15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Don't you mean King/Queen and Prince/Princess etc. I have seen some girls playing every now and then.

16. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I added the female titles, and also two other titles.

17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

XD Isn't that one meant to say Kingess?

18. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

That was the original plan, but I already knew the female version of a king is a queeness.

19. Darcia

Darcia Chief Fur Love Director <3 Donator Tester

I work for a monarchy IRL so I thought I'd give you a hand on the standard titles of nobility and their female equals:

Emperor / Empress
    King / Queen
    Grand Duke / Grand Duchess
    Duke / Duchess
    Marquis / Marquise
    Count / Countess
    Viscount / Viscountess
    Baron / Baroness

Anything lower than a baron is a non-noble. Knights are military officers, typically, the soldiers in KAG more resemble footsoldiers than knights (knights carried a longsword and buckler, not a shield). Squires are a knights personal apprentice and servent. The female versions needed some polish, and some of your titles are Norman/British (such as Earl instead of Count) which I changed to the standard terms. Prince and princess depend on the title, you can have a Royal Prince or an Imperial Prince, etc. It depends on what title their father held. They are not higher ranking than other nobles until they obtain their true title, though can have sway. You can also throw in other region-specific titles such as margrave (or margravine) which are under a marquis. I could go on for hours, but I'll stop here :P

20. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I will stop going on the battlefield. I get tired of gore and the powder smell.
    I want to go in the forest, and breed unicorns.