1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FW´s Servers!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FranticIch, Dec 4, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I'm not sure if I understand you mean by that. What's not to trust about vanilla Virtual Private Servers? They will essentially do what your current host do, for less money, while giving you the freedom to install all the mods you want.

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Eh, i don't even know by myself. Don't know much about them. And there are so many of them, so i don't know which to choose. Any recommendations? :/

3. UPDATE:
    FWs WAR Server is back and FWs RPG Server will follow. The forum groups for the moderators got deleted, so we made a new group. Whoever wants to apply for being a moderator should join it: https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/fw-s-classic-servers.1291/
    Since Frantic is too lazy to recruit new moderators, I am now responsable for that. So don't bother Frantic with potential questions but rather me, InsaneMTL.

Also, to anyone who was a moderator before: All moderators got removed. So whoever still wants to be one has to apply for it again.

4. Semproser19

Semproser19 Shopkeep Stealer

Semp here.

Is there any particular place and/or format for moderator applications ?
    I would like to apply to moderate.
    Again.

:D

5. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Sorry about the late reply, but I'd recommend this one. Their linux single core cost less than 10 bucks and it's reliable enough to run 1-3 kag servers, depending on the load. Classic servers are even lighter.

6. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

7. Well, yes, there is. Somewhere in my post I hid a link to the forum xD

8. Map <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 2, 2016 ---
    Why so fast server fell?

Attached Files:

9. The map looks somewhat cool x) And the server is down because Frantic forgot to pay this month.

Mods: jackitch