1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Game Mode] Hunger Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Landoo2, Dec 8, 2013.

?

Would you like to see Hunger Games in KAG ?

1. yes (post reason why)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. no (post reason why)

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i came up with this idea, while wathing a minecraft let's play.. and after watching the film ''tributs of panem.. ( i think thats the translation in english) catching fire''

so if you havent heard of it.. it's like a deathmatch, everyone vs everyone. and at the beginning, nobody has items, they can be found in chests (crates..?) and first you try to get some weapon and then you go kill other players, to get some better armor for example. after 3 minutes or so.. you will get ''driven'' to middle, because some monsters (zombies : D ?) will hunt you hunt you, and if you are in middle, you fight against the last survivors.

i know, that if this would happen, there has to be a lot of modding.. i cant do it myself, because i have no idea how to.. so i think what has to be done is..

- a class, without a weapon, and maybe 5/6 hearts, to make the guys longer survive.
    - sword/bow/ pickaxe as item in a crate, when you put it in your bagpack, you have it as weapon.
    - zombies ( i think they're already modded, arent they?).
    - armour ( i think that was already modded too..)

yes... i think that's all, if i forgot something that must be modded, pls post it, and be sure to say/vote how you like it.

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

BlueLuigi and Galen like this.
  3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Whilst it's pretty amazing that someone actually bothered to dig around in the classic section, this thread is about beta (yeah, nitpicking :flex:).

Anyway, I'll leave this open since it's the only thread about "Hunger Games" in this section.

4. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

yes... sorry.. i just searched the stickiest from beta... excuse me.. i didnt think of that..

5. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

All good. If Galen confirmed it's fine.

Mods: Rainbows