1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

game modes

Discussion in 'Help' started by pilgrim1973fr, Feb 14, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. pilgrim1973fr

pilgrim1973fr Catapult Fodder

Hi
    First of all, i m french so sorry for langage mistakes^^
    I used to play King Arthur's gold when he first appeared, and spent hours on free trial version. I loved it. I just bought the game (couple of years later) and discover all the possibilities that has been given to players, additionnal tools and more... maybe too many? I find it breaks the simple gameplay mechanics that was offered by knights, archers and builders (like the paper/stone/scissor game)... I suppose all those addition brings lot of fun to many players, but I wonder if among all the modes available, one is like the good old free version? And second question, where can we get a description of all different modes available?
    Thanks for your answer!

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

You can download the old version by clicking "Classic download" here: https://kag2d.com/en/download
    Not many people play it, though, and there are only like 6 servers...

3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

In the current version, there are lots of modding capabilities and stuff. If you look at the resources section of the fourms, you can find lots of cool KAG mods. Although there is no mod that makes release similar to classic, there is still a tickets mod which is an idea from classic.

4. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

There is the gold rush mod though.

5. pilgrim1973fr

pilgrim1973fr Catapult Fodder

thanks all for your answers! I will investigate :)

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey