1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Gamemode idea] JAWS!

Discussion in 'Gamemodes' started by 00crossfire, Aug 1, 2013.

1. 00crossfire

00crossfire Shopkeep Stealer

Hey guys I was thinking if you had a game mode where the map is mostly covered with water and you spawn on one of the two islands on the edge of the map and theres a middle island in the center. You have to kill a giant (about the same size as a long boat) shark out in the water to win. It will be based on Zombie fortress game mode but with no zombies just the shark.The shark will have lots of health and speed and damage and a bit more intelligent as in moves around a lot more and look for you. When you die you can't respawn until the times out like in zombie, you can find Migrants in the center island and you have to go and get them or they'll try swimming to you and the shark mit eat them. Here's an idea oh the map
    [​IMG]
    This is just an idea, I would make it but I'm new to modding. If anyone like my idea and wants to make it go ahead.

2. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

I'm sorry but since that no zombie gamemode currently exists in KAG beta it would be difficult for you to make people wait after death, or you could manually change the respawn times.

Just go to where ever you saved KAG on your computer, usually in your user file. Open up the file and look around. You should find something that has values for the different creatures, mobs if you will. I do not know the exact way KAG is programmed. You should look for help on the KAG wiki or other parts of the forums before going ahead.

Try to see if you can change the health of the sharks in your first trys for solo, if you mess up big time just delete KAG and redownload. Only try to make this a server mod after you have both figured exactly what you are doing and learnt how to make servers and know how they work.

Best of luck, it sounds like a cool idea and I hope it works.