1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(GameMode) King of the Hill!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by White-Shadow, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Request:Gamemode called King of the hill for classic or beta

Scope: Climb the hill fastly before your enemy do it when you climb the hill you gain points for any second you stay in the hill.If a enemy kill you the enemy bring the control of the hill and gain points
    the game have 2:00 minute at finish of this countdown the team wich have more points wins the game
    the team can make the king if the king dies the team lose 10 points if the king climb the hill gain 2 points at
    second.This is all! Genial no?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I've actually wanted to do this for a really long time. It'd really just be deathmatch (Since builders break the game in something like this) but with a timer and needed ground control, but it'd be an interesting game mode for sure.

3. I'think it can be funny

4. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

I feel that for balance purposes, it shouldn't actually be a hill, since that'd give the one who captured it high ground, and an extreme advantage. Instead, it should either very slightly elevated (1-2blocks) or the opposite.

5. Eterion actually making a gamemode called bossbattle
    with a bot who have 4 heads 100 hearts and it's very hard to kill lel i'wait it..