1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

And we have more important things to worry about then some butthurt, whiny player. Grey does his job. That is all that matters. Now if you get butthurt every time an admin is LOGICALLY doing their job, you're going to have a tough time playing on the rest of KAG.

-Grey- likes this.
  2. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

First of all I'm not a whiny player, I just won't shut my mouth if I get unfairly banned 3 times by the same admin with no real reason !
    Futhermore it's the ONLY server on KAG where I got problems, so stop sucking up grey if you don't know what happened.

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Think of it like this. Out of everyone who plays this server only a few have ever complained about Grey. I wonder why that is? Can you think like a grown up and conclude he does his job and maybe you screwed up for once in your oh-so perfect life?

4. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

His job is not abusing players, I mean only few players

5. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Ne3zy. I was on when you were encasing a player not too long ago, and wouldn't let them out. Now you also have the gall to do that and still come on and argue like you're some perfect player who does nothing wrong. Drop the hypocritical act and people might be able to take you more seriously.

-Grey- likes this.
  6. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

Two more things: he explained the origins of the symbol swastika, but then he denied the fact that he had ever created swastikas in Get Creative. Why to bother explaining the origins if you state that you never created some? (Not like I didn't know it ^^)
    Ne3zy enough of the acting. As Thiamor mentioned : Drop the hypocritical act and people might be able to take you more seriously.
    Second thing: When you griefed that: "random heap of gold bullions" someone was actually working on it. I was in the spectator mode so I saw him. You couldn't pass the trap pit (which you made to bully other players) so you decided to collapse the building above it to be able to get passed. And you acted so.

I reported the uppermost post of yours due to inappropriate language usage.

7. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

You know what ? I won't waste my time talking with you, it's like talking to a wall, I'll play when you're not here, and if you want to ban me I don't care

8. Vee04

Vee04 Catapult Fodder

hi guys um owners of get creative PinXviiN was abusing me at ur server today i just wanted to play but he keep doing the red circle thing on me for no reason plz talk to him if u want proof talk to grey

9. lord_nightmare

lord_nightmare Catapult Fodder

dharven and pwner shades aparently think its ok to build on other peoples stuf then call them grifers when they try to get there stuf of so would someone tell them its not ok

10. Vee04

Vee04 Catapult Fodder

I did not even build on his stuff

11. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can back Vee up on this one, that Pin freezes people when they climb LADDERS (or touches anything) of his, and uses editor to add his own stuff to your buildings. Like for instance, he froze a guy on the top of my tower, because he tried to climb on a ladder he added. When he froze him, he then turned editor on and added bedrock to parts of my building, encasing the player there. This isn't the first instance where I told him to stop messing with my buildings without my permission, and not the first instance where I told him he shouldn't abuse his powers that he is lucky enough to get as it is, to use them on players he doesn't like being around.

It is totally beyond me why this kid is even an admin, nor why he even was given the chance dumbfounds me to no end.

12. Vee04

Vee04 Catapult Fodder

Thiamor i t as me who he bedrocked lol

13. h97

h97 Catapult Fodder

It's a great server. The only thing I hate, are the griefers. Every time when I build something, they just come and collapse it. :>:(: Is there any way to become moderator or something, that I can kick/ban the griefers when there isn't an admin there?

14. -Grey-

You may become a vip. So you can freeze/kick/ban players. Though you need to get through the election (the current admins and vips vote for new vip)

15. h97

h97 Catapult Fodder

Freeze/kick/ban griefers is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for your reply, Grey :)
    </br>--- merged: Aug 20, 2012 4:04 PM ---</br>
    But Grey, 1 more question, do I need to do a vip request by an admin?

16. -Grey-

Yup, start a conversation with Downburst. He is one of the hosters. Request it, tell him why you are suited to be one etc.

17. h97

h97 Catapult Fodder

Okay, thanks Grey. :)

18. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I have been quite busy lately and Trelawney hasn't been online for a month.

Just started another server Get Extra Creative with far more blocks like grass and mossy stone, thanks to BlauweSmurf. (lanterns are soon to come)
    I will give multiple people vip status soon.

19. Aw, no lanterns :(
    Alright.
    Lemme tell you a recent story. I was on the server about 5 minutes ago. I went to the far right of the map. There was a house there. I went it and the person that made it got pissy and said "GET OUT. THIS IS MY HOUSE NOT URS". There was an archer post. I switched to archer. Then I thought of egging the guy's house on the far right with arrows. I started doing that and he got even more pissy.
    I said it was minor and for him to ignore it. Then he tried to grief his own house. After he collapsed it, he pinned griefing on me. Then after that, he started shooting arrows at the castle sorta thing next to the rubble of his own house. Then after a bit of doing random shit, he collapsed a small part of the castle. Then we vote kicked him. End of story :D

Oh btw, I like the servers. Too bad there's retards there.

20. h97

h97 Catapult Fodder

An option may be to add an underground map or something. That will prevent that griefers collapse others buildings.

Mods: jackitch