1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Bado

Bado Catapult Fodder

As in clean sweep i meant who truly deserves to be an admin. Regarding players there are just bunch of people who storm in and go full mental griefing everything on their path. In this situation they get banned but the very next day there they are again with same old story. And you cant even report them because its too late/ they are already off the server with damage done. There should be some sort of option to report them and keep track (like a list with three strikes and youre banned forever) but i guess that's up to kag and not server. Also idk why the server has boosted the building speed, because prior to that the server was certainly better.

2. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

If youve got a problem with a particular admin talk to downburst.
    If they griefed everything as you said they wouldve been perma banned by whichever admin was there unless they had a very very very good reason why not.
    As far as i know the building sppeed is boosted because it makes it quicker and more fun to build larger structures.

3. Bado

Bado Catapult Fodder

Just now i fucking spent half an hour building and some cunt storms (not to mention this cunt had 2 accounts and joined 2nd time after we banned him the 1st time) in and starts spamming blocks everywhere i built and everywhere else on a newly voted fresh map. Tell me how is that fun and how the fuck is that usefull anyway. When you build you dont realy need speedbuild unless its for a backwall.

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I kind of agree with you, I will decrease the building speed a bit.

5. STORM1

STORM1 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Help Me i keep getting kick by people when i come in to the Get Creative server!!! i did't grief and i just come in!

6. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

swift demon doesn't give warning he just ban`s.

7. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i sometimes dont give warnings to but it depends on what they did like hacking that's something i dont give 2 fucks about what they were doing hacking that mostly results in 1day--->perma (second time)
    </br>--- merged: Dec 27, 2012 8:57 AM ---</br>
    was his name goldenzombie and RAIN storm
    </br>--- merged: Dec 27, 2012 11:19 AM ---</br>
    You were being anyoing to everyone you know
    thats probally they kicked you i muted you once because you were spamming after 5 min i unmuted youand you kept chasing me

8. STORM1

STORM1 Ballista Bolt Thrower

no i just came in to the server and they kick every one

9. stig700

without names we cant do much

10. Lord_bugg

stig i would permaban all hackers from the start, they have no excuse for what theyre doing. They know its wron.

11. stig700

Hackers is something different thats true but mostly i perma ban hackers and warn griefers with 1 day bans

12. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

In fairness to the administrators, we do not want to spend 5 hours a day in spectator waiting for somebody to do something wrong. However, we do try our best to deal with hackers and griefers in an orderly fashion.

Almost every time I join Get Creative, I either find someone entombing or griefing. Usually I will freeze them and warn them once, but if they do it again, I will ban them. With hackers, I will not hesitate to ban without any warning.
    This does seem to happen a lot, especially on servers with a smaller population. What I advise you do if they try to kick you is leave the server immediately (before they can ban you) and report it here, along with attached chat logs.

I'm sorry that this has been happening; we will try to deal with it the best we can.

13. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

What started as a means of terminating a VPS contract has turned into a popular griefer haven.

Players, guards and gards have all complained about the amount of griefing and endless guard request spam, originating from the server. What is to be done when it comes to Sandboxes in general? Is moderation even viable in a 'creative' server? Should I disable global mods? Hire Admins? It used to be the only sandbox server around, so I hate to let it go. Any comments/admin requests are welcome :)

Admins / VIP users[updated 2012-07-21, in random order. I think we're going for a world-record here]:
    DoopDeeDoo, Ej, kaylaski, PinXviiN, SirPixelot, Swift_Demon, -Grey-, Alko, CoD, delanksi, kastra345, martinez123, master-chief, Parpoch, petvader99, Thiamor, timmiolen, Faifoo20, R4WR, PQ, WW[/quote]

Shouldnt you hire kag players who are responsible and are always online to take griefers or hackers away?I have checked some of these admins or vips above and the timmy guy does not really show up so you really needna new set of responsible and Mostly online kag players.

Thank You for your time,Salamat(translate this and youll find out what it means)

14. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Although I could understand little of what your post said due to the improper use of syntax, I would like point out that Robinskie and I were not included on the list, as well as a number of other administrators on the kag2d.nl servers.

Furthermore, I would like to point out that we do try our best to keep this server running well, we do not have the numbers or sufficient resources to keep this server completely troll-free.

If you would like to talk about new administration, please refer to Bene or Downburst.

15. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

I never said snip....this is about get creative server in first page it asked some questions soi awsners this question "hire admins?"

You should pay attention and sorry too.

16. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

That sucks: When i start to make a floating island random assholes come and just place stone backwalls on my dirtwall so when they destroy dirt will be gone. Plus random assholes come and start to stalk me, start to spam ''Pinxvin'' or ''pinxwin'' after every 10 seconds. when i ask what they want they want me to make their houses or ask me some dumb idiotic question. Maybe, DownBurst, mind if you add to the map generator that it will spawn some floating island in the middle of the map. people doesnt give a shit when they want to build, half of the players greif like hell.

map is some 300x150 but when some people want to build towers map is too low. i guess 225 is enough.

17. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hy I Luv your server but to many greivers are on your serve is there a place I could apply for admin to stop these griefers

18. Lord_bugg

If you would like to be admin PM Downburst.

19. bout

bout Shark Slayer

I want to apply for admin rank, what are requirments?

20. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

One being the ability to read posts before posting shit.

The post above yours says to PM Downburst.

feet likes this.
Mods: jackitch