1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I don't know, all I do know is that I was told he hosted it himself.

2. Yeah, I thought that someone else had the server before him and that he was given it to run, so I assumed that he wasn't hosting himself.

3. Cimanyd0

Cimanyd0 Catapult Fodder

I've been banned from this server with no explanation or reason given. How can I get back on?

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I don't see you on the banlist so I think it was a temporary ban.

5. I'd like to apply for admin on this server does anyone know how or where?

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Post your curriculum vitae in here.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  7. Being a current admin on the server, I can say that after seeing Invisibility play a few times, I don't see any potential problems in them becoming admin.
    Just thought I'd have some input. :D

8. Thanks I'll post my application in a few days just very busy at the moment.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2014 ---
    Get creative servers is up there with my favourite serves on KAG as I like to play classic KAG. I come across GREIFERS sometimes but just seem so powerless but being an admin on the server can change all that I no longer have to sit there and do nothing while others reck the game I can make everyone enjoy there time on get creative.

I've been admin on 3 servers, another type of get creative forgive me for not knowing the names as they have changed them. I didn't get my admin status removed in any of them I lasted the full amount of time until the server shut down :(

Being an admin on your server is superb and I think you should recruit me because I'm friendly and always givens friendly HI. I like helping people in game with buildings and tower and best of all my fav class is a builder so I have quite a bit of experience in that field.

Thanks for letting me apply
    Invisibility •_•

Mods: jackitch