1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gold membership

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Oximus, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

So i bought the game 1 hour ago with paypal
    I'm just wondering how long should i wait before panicking and running in circles?

I thought that with paypal it would be instant :c

2. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

I waited 'till the next day, but I bought it with Google Checkout so I have no idea.

3. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

You have to get the code and enter it on the main site.

4. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

They send you a code in your email. If you have checked your inbox, spam folder, etc. after one day and it still has not been sent, then you can panic. (Or you can be civilized and contact Furai or Shad) ;)

Until then, I suggest you read up on Strathos' guide here. It would suck to have just gotten gold and then get P-banned for griefing the same day, eh? There are also various tips all over the forums for the other classes. Keep reading, my friends.

5. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Ill check that guide later but fyi ive been playing this game for about 7 monthes.

Its been quite a while C: a great while

6. justin101

justin101 Catapult Fodder

That seems odd, didn't happen to me, Paypal should be instant, however sometimes the receiving of the email may take a while depending on your internet connect, but don't just panic yet. Just contact Furai or Shad. (just like Knightgabe13 said) if you can't wait. :d

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

No, do not bother them unless you have waited at least a day (or 8 hrs or so, don't remember)
    And the correct email is (taken from FAQ)

Bammboo likes this.
  8. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Its been almost a day so ill send a mail to one of those support accounts.

Ii wouldnt be so impatient if i were using some other payment but paypal, like almost everyone said, is normally instant.

Anyways thanks for the input everyone.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 23, 2012 10:01 PM ---</br>
    Everything fixed c:

KnightGabe13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.