1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gold Servers Premium Access

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MM, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I have to say I don't like the idea of a premium mode for a game that's still in development stages, it may break the aura of "non greediness" that's at the core of most indie games.

But meh... I admit that if I had the means to do digital payments I would buy it in a second.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

I am that ghostriderswiss,

for the first, why the heck u care furai......
    then , want me to post somehint right now in sf? same acc? i was muted for 2 weeks for using badwords...so stay to the facts sir...

and the other thing is, that ghostriderswiss (obviously me) bought once 500 soldat licenses... so what kind of bad rep do i have for you?

i dont needa hide anything about me... didnt do any wrong dear furai..

so MM im up for all :)

3. Alox

Alox Shipwright

If I buy a Premium I will be a premium forever ?

4. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Loki: I can't verify the facts but one fact is sure, that there is too much controversy around you :). So you can't be a mod.
    Another thing, nobody ever bought 500 licenses, I would be living on Tahiti now if that happened. Third thing: how come you bought 500 licenses and can't do it now for KAG?

Finally a great question. YES!

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm glad to hear that. :)

6. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Account suspension due to abusive behaviour notwithstanding, I believe.

I think it's quite self-evident, really. Now he's just a hobo tapping into phone lines.

7. Swaggernuts

Swaggernuts Guest

ugh... I want to buy the game but i cant cause it uses paypal. And paypal locked my account.... :(

8. Alox

Alox Shipwright

yeah !

9. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

If I send you an I-O-U do I get premium access?

10. If I send you sexy pictures of myself do I get premium access?

11. MM

Are you Eva Green?

12. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Credit Card Complainers: Go to your local Best Buy or whatever and look for a prepaid credit card. It's a bit of a hassle hunting one down (sometimes they're hard to find, depending) and trying to figure out how to use it, but it's a way to pay online that anyone can use.

Gonna try and get mine soon...

13. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

didnt hear ever of a prepaid kredit card :O

where they usually sell that? what kind of shop ?

14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

There we are, I think I cleaned up the thread. I'd be good if communication that would best be kept private could be made through email in future, for all those concerned. Sorry if any innocent posts were smitten in the blitz.

Moving on, a gold-only forum section wouldn't be a bad idea; The linking of game and forum accounts would be a better one, especially at this early stage. Even just having the forum accounts able to read from the in-game accounts (-> for group permissions) and visa-versa would be sufficient in terms of integration. Setting up a game account should set up a forum account as well, if that's the case.

15. luizbr507

luizbr507 Guest

awwwwwww
    i loved to play on a test serv

16. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

great will donate on weekend :)

17. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

Do premium accounts mean that there won't be a paid version of the software in the future?
    I.e. will I have to buy the game again when I buy a premium account or is the premium account basically buying KAG?

18. MM

If the game becomes paid, premium users will get it for free or will get a discount of the amount they paid (now 9$). But don't worry much about it, it's a far possibility of KAG becoming ever fully paid (assuming enough people go premium).

19. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Guest

I purchased a gold account and was logged in at the time but I don't have access to the editor or gold servers yet. Is there something I'm doing wrong.

20. Gumball135

Gumball135 Guest

I'm fairly sure that this is a pre-order. The servers haven't been set up yet. They'll probably come in the next build.