1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gold Servers Premium Access

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MM, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

You can check players list at kag2d to see if you are a premium member.
    http://kag2d.com/users.php

2. Mani

Mani Shipwright

MM, I tried emailing you and PMing you but it didn't seem to get through.. I donated $5 a while ago (before the gold premium server thing) so that I could have access to the map editor. I don't mind donating an extra $4 to get access to the premium server, now, but I don't want to donate a whole extra $9. Is there anything you can do?

3. I put my name in the box but wasn't logged in, won't this work because of being able to give it to other people. How long does it take?

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I've successfully given it to 2 other people without issue so you're probably okay.

5. Yeah its been more than 3 hours and I haven't gotten my code, what has happened? Does it just take like a day or am I not gonna get it?

6. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

He said he will personally make sure everyone gets their code when the gold server come out.

7. Oh, I feel stupid now.

8. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

I didn't buy gold on purpose as I'm not sure there is enough effort to combat griefing. Right now, the devs seems to believe that it's the task of the players to combat griefing, and the mechanics of the game shouldn't be adapted to make griefing harder.

I think that's wrong and will hurt the fun in KAG in the long term. We'll see how it evolves until the next round of gold access.

9. Mordred

Mordred Guest

Well there is a certain trust and responsibility entrusted to players and server owners to correctly use the tools at their disposal to remove dishonest players from the game.
    By mechanics of the game do you perchance mean the hardiness/resistance of structures or simply the security features?
    I don't think the former can be addressed so easily, a lot of what KAG is comes from the ability to destroy the enemy team's structures to attain your team's goal. And from the stalemates that already occur, I don't think we want them even stronger. If I'm mistaken in what you mean, I apologize in advance. =p

That's a bit off topic to say the least, perhaps forward a reply to the suggestions forum! =D

10. DwDCheat

DwDCheat Guest

I really need your help. I just found this game just yesterday which is great in fact I told myself that I should buy a premium account but I forgot to log in buying it but suddenly I paid but I'm not premium help please

11. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Email MM. He'll get back to you quicker.

12. dledger

dledger Shipwright

I paid for it got the Premium Entered the code the account says Premium but when I log in the game it isn't.

13. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

How are you determining that the game isn't premium?
    Are you able to change your head? When in-game press backspace and see if you can customise your head!

14. dledger

dledger Shipwright

I cannot customize my head and when on the website it does say premium when I try to customize my head it says Full Version Required.

15. CoDhUnTa9

CoDhUnTa9 Shipwright

Guys, you have to wait some time to get the code. When I woke up in the morning, i got the email. Patience is required to play on this game

16. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Erp, please see the post dates CoDhUnTa9..

17. yeah CoDhUnTa9, you revived a thread that no one had posted in for 3 weeks.