1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta catch `em all!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComboBreaker, Jun 6, 2012.

1. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Nice hunting toast!

Yeah,archers do count...In fact it is a rare kagemon to catch,since they like hiding in grass , vegeterians (so pieces of meat do not work as a bait) and do not follow you into buildings.
    So archer = 3 knights :D

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Oh god I hate it when this happens to me -.- :P I normally just suicide but I have caught a few :D

3. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

How about something like this?
    100% team friendly
    All you have to do is make it higher so the enemy can't jump over it and put stone on the floor.

The basic Idea of it is that the enemy thinks that they can jump in and take out the door but then the spike gets them... Or they could just choose to sit there and do nothing or have a cup-a. I know this is different to just trapping them, but any smart knight or archer would just drink there poison. :rollseyes: And I personally find it allot more satisfying to see someone fall for a simple spike trap then to watch them rage in a little stone box... You may disagree... NO, you will probebly ALL disagree but It's a team safe trap thing that still goes by the title of this thread. :3

Attached Files:

4. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Something I (s)crapped up with a few moments in sandbox. It should work ( at least in theory ).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And yes, I know it's a bit of a monstrosity.

ComboBreaker and PumpkingSlice like this.
  5. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Ima go start doing this, ill be back with results ^_^!
    Also, great job with some of these captures lol.
    Edit: At first glance i thought it was easy, may take a while for results lol.

6. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

wow I'm gonna try this.

7. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

easier to just capture my own teammates

Attached Files:

8. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Fyi, I don't run into buildings like these without a bomb. Most of these aren't well protected against that single bomb, if I even need to actually enter them. I hope I find one of you trying to be funny and attempting this. The expression of shock and "wtf" when you die after I run through or over your trap will be just utterly enjoyable.

9. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

I build mine in ways that:
    Allies have a route going over the trap
    Enemies would struggle to get to the top route, so they go through the building, and you know the rest x)

//Please, people, alt spellings are of the devil when used repetitively.

10. GloriousToast

50% of people who plays kag are idiots (newbs)...
    random number percentages that i cant think up explain most people who go on this forum and posts a bit are not idiots while some are.. yada yada
    more or less a few people fall into this trap, usually your teammates

11. zninja

zninja Shopkeep Stealer

This might not qualify because I didn't build a tower or a trap. At least that :'( made me go :)
    [​IMG]

ComboBreaker likes this.
  12. GloriousToast

lol i made a design like this today
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::down::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::down::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::castle_wall::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::door::castle_wall::door::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg:
    :dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::door::castle_wall::door::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg:
    :dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::door::door::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::door::door::door::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::door::door::door::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    then some idot destroyed the blocks ruining the trap
    AND like 3 knights could've wandered in and get TRAPPED but no my team is a bunch of idiots
    but i fixed and trapped someone but some idiot killed the sucka

ComboBreaker likes this.
  13. ComboBreaker

Looks interesting,Toast,but I think its a very risky design.What if knights will decide to start slashing doors under them instead of going right(and if there is not light,they'll see those doors first)?What if you won't be quick enough when trying to come from below and seal the trap ?
    It either needs reworking or I am missing something.

14. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

They might slash the bottom doors once they have already gotten stuck in this trap. :p First time round, most knights go straight into the trap. I know this why? :down:

Now that I look back at it... Its a piece of crap but has allot of potential as shown by Toast.

15. GloriousToast

usually i find people blindly rush into this trap as it had worked before. just make sure that builders on your team and enemy builders ruin the trap

16. ComboBreaker

Lets get to the very primitive basics for some extra challenge for those whos hearts are brave,nerves are made of steel and time is not an issue.Try catching someone with this archaistic piece of poop I've used back in the days.Out of roughly 8 tries only 1 succeeded,so you were warned.

Please,note the door on the very left.
    "This is the piece-de-resistance of the build- the flawed door. 9 out of 10 knights will feel so smart just jumping over it. ... The point of this door isn't to keep the enemy away - it closes of retreat for them entirely." -Zuboki

Knight jumps over feeling so smart and gets trapped,since it is impossible to slash-jump out of the pit.Then you come in and seal all possible exits.

finetrap36.JPG

GloriousToast and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  17. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

lol, ive used that before, caught 4 knights at once, and they clearly only thought about themselves, as none of them shielded up. Just sealed the above with 3 stone tiles and the doors on the left with 2, gg. Did this WAY back when though, im sure people now-a-days will get out instantly.

18. cleggy

cleggy Arsonist

I, on King Arthurs role playing server managed to catch my king ;) combo breaker saw the trap just beforehand but didnt fall for it lol.png

19. ComboBreaker

3 bombs was a sweet bait,but nah,obvious trap is obvious =)
    Also,do not use more than 1 bomb as a bait - or victim will break out

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.