1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Groups add-on changeover

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Sep 1, 2012.

1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Damnit Paralogia man, that banner thing is rediculous >.<
    Edit: I remember when that was a common troll back in Allods Online Forums, god, so many pages worth of scrolling after every message.

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Can we get the glitch where only the creator can edit the page fixed?

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Don't worry, I'm taking it down now.

4. Jumpout

Jumpout Shopkeep Stealer

Down town. with blackjacks, and hookers!

Like the new add-on cool bananas stuff. i like koala.

5. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I'm temporarily allowing mods to edit the pages but as I said before there is a workaround - see my earlier post about that for details.

6. Ainmire

Ainmire Builder Stabber

How do I get the Badges for the clans I am in?
    I wants un so bad:(

7. Shadlington

8. Bammboo likes this.
  9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Posting to say that selecting multiple threads is now borked. You can't use the check box when viewing the thread list to do any moderation.

This applies to both groups and the rest of the forums.
    Basically I can only delete/move threads while I am currently looking at it. This makes moving multiple threads and deleting multiple threads an pain, and it is now impossible to merge. I assume it has to do something with the group add-on.

10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

At least now, it'll flush out all of the 1 or 2 member useless groups

11. Shadlington

Just tested this and its working - in what way is it borked for you? Do you get an error or something?

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Borked, getting an error.
    borked.png

13. Shadlington

Oh do you mean multiple threads in a social forum? I just realised I get that error too. I thought you meant it was broken everywhere now (so I only tested in general diss).

14. Kouji

Yeah. Apparently I had left a thread selected in the social groups, when I was moving stuff in general and that made me think it was the rest of the forum.

Also, people should probably try to delete their group: https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/tsg-the-soda-gods.6/ if they aren't going to use it anymore. If for some reason they can't, they should at least message you.

15. Shadlington

Okay, raised the issues with the maintainers. Nothing more I can do for now.

(I managed to delete that group but it requires that you hard delete every single thread - which is a huge PITA when you can't do it on-mass)

16. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Nothing really on-topic, I just thought this new group add-on will be a lot better and accessible. Only a few things to iron out, like moderator issues and what not, nothing that the other groups system wouldn't have had. Great decision forum/KAG team.