1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro-claws' Happy Christmas Funtime Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Don't do this. Most people would not appreciate all the extra alerts. Likes don't really count for anything, and only immature would be overly concerned about their like count. :no:
    But sending cookies? That's a great idea! :yes:

Guro, FuzzyBlueBaron and Arcite like this.
  2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

in that case, send more cookies, cakes, and whatever sweetyness you can find.
    THROW THE CHEESECAKE! *ahaha, another reference to Tomska*

3. Closkey77

Closkey77 Catapult Fodder

You've gotta laugh at that guy though

4. I'm hoppin' on board this train. Here's hoping I get an account for a buddy of mine.

<- - - Fun fact: I made that. ( At current time of posting ;> )

Guro likes this.
  5. GearWo1f

GearWo1f Shipwright

took awhile for the game to work because of a horrible bug, but its fixed. im entering because although i will probably not get anything for chrismas because my family is having finacial trobules, i felt that if i won this premium account, i could actually get something for christmas. Merry christmas to you all! you guys really have made a special game... i would love to become a full member of it!

6. Threatz

Threatz Catapult Fodder

i hope i get one :D

7. Can...you make me one? p.s. you don't have to if you don't have time

8. EvilN

EvilN Catapult Fodder

I'm not going to tell you how pour i am or that i have a premium and want to recommend, cause i don't. So I'm doing this purely out of notion that there is even a small chance that i can get lucky. I LOVE your game! It is the materialization of creativity. It proves that games don't need fancy graphics to be successful. I would love it if i could get a chance to play premium. It is not possible to buy this game in my country( no pay-pall or other options). So don't make me beg. :)

9. A_killer

A_killer Catapult Fodder

ALABYOU!

10. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

Yeah, true. But I hate liars. At all...

11. Anonymus

Anonymus Shark Slayer

Hi, Guru i give a premium code, i want to play my cousin. :(

12. MrMister681

MrMister681 Catapult Fodder

This is a wierd contest, Guru. You could just choose random users, instead now everyone will be a sucker just to get a premium code. But I also hope to get a premium code :3

13. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

all these 1 time posters lol, way to go, guro, generate some posters

Guro, feet and Canadian98 like this.
  14. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

You just called yourself sucker...

Golem and DeathAngel like this.
  15. DeathAngel

DeathAngel Shipwright

What there could be satisfaction from choosing random users to give
    them premium code then making a giveaway for people to show up yourself ?
    By making that giveaway Guro will know that he made right thing by
    giving premium code to someone who seems interesting.

RikTelner likes this.
  16. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

lol toasty i thought it would be cheating to post multiple times... 0_0

17. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I totally agree with what EvilN said "I LOVE your game! It is the materialization of creativity. It proves that games don't need fancy graphics to be successful."(end quote) It really encompasses how I feel about this game:) P.S. Sorry if I this post to bulky, I don't really know all the tips and tricks yet.​

18. Pfff. If Guro really wants I can send him a postcard, but no naked womans on it. I just need his address for that :)

19. EbilPotato

EbilPotato Catapult Fodder

Count me in here! Nothing special but I am planning for world domination using root crops. Isn't that impressive? Well, count me in here unless this thing is already done which I hope isn't.
    :knight::archer: :spam::sword::eek: :blue: Stealing their flag isn't the best idea I've come up with

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  20. ReDevil

ReDevil Catapult Fodder

Wow, all they want the premium codes (for the thruth, I also want one), but I'm having a good time reading all those funny comments (i skip the sad ones). So, I think Guro just wants us to have fun and have good time with other people (who are nice and interesting, of course).
    P.S. Merry Christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.