1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[HA]'s Gold Membership Giveaway (Decision has been made)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catakus, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

This giveaway is over. On behalf of [HA], I'd like to congratulate [YB] Rainbows! for proving worthiness of premium.
    There will be more of these once I get a new job, as my current internship doesn't pay me, so stay tuned for more giveaways.

2. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

[​IMG]

now give me money account

3. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

4. Sir Remski

Sir Remski Guest

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

[​IMG]

I build arrows.

In people's faces.

6. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

7. I'm not one of those fancy builders.. I play knight most of the time, but then there are those matches where you have 5 or 6 builders on your team and 10 minutes into the game they haven't made a single outpost. Then I really need to take matters into my own hands and make that goddamn outpost myself so our time has a damn chance to win the game.

Or when there are several knights unable to climb a cliff so they just die, and die, and die... And keep using knights while archieving nothing, so I just change to a builder and go make some ladders so all those knights can actually go on the offensive.

No, I don't make fancy castles or elaborate spike pits that get disable by the second knight that falls on them, but I build stuff that actually helps my team.

I know this won't get me the membership, but damn, ranting is so good : D.

8. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

I was debating between my original topic for this and a "why should you deserve to be on a gold server". That said, reread OP.

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

[​IMG]

Self explanatory it's just a modified Snoopicus tower with three archer slots (Space for an OP in the First sector) and a catapult area.

10. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

11. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

@Sir Remski - I really like that design.

12. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

There's a thing in my head called a brain. There's also a thing on my finger called the E key; it starts jumping up and down entirely on it's own when I see a knight priming a bomb.

Entirely on it's own, yeah...

Also I make nice pictures sometimes

13. Strathos

Strathos Guest

Why? A bit of common sense, hours of playing and the hopes of a good, fun, balanced round.

Proof? See you in game :]

As for the mindless, bad-coded bot behavior of certain players, I believe the harm can be muffled by practical building designs (never, ever build doors that lead to your OP at ground level).

I'm an always on the front battle-builder, I throw blocks at those who oppose us and I don't believe in fancy spike pits.

14. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Apparently now I'm a gold member without even noticing it, so therefore to be kind. (Because I was only slightly going to win :D) I'm withdrawing :3

15. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

"Without noticing"? Maybe you got my Gold? XD

16. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Not that I know of, besides our users are different...

17. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Well either someone else got it or there's been a serverside/dev-side mistake.

18. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This is one thing I still can't do anything about.
    I'm pretty sure its going to have to come down to MM checking it out personally.

19. Din182

Din182 Guest

My team was losing. The battle was mostly being fought right in front of our main base. So what did I do? I gathered 3 other players and made a cross map tunnel to behind the enemy base. Since all their people were at the forward outposts, and their defenses facing forwards, we easily got the flag and ran it back, winning the game. I also like destroying enemy sky bridges that drop them in our base.

That is why I want the gold account.