1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Question, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Question

Question Guest

So far i noticed lots of speedhacks. Anything else you spotted? And how soon are they going to be fixed?

2. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

Could this just be lag or are you sure it was a speed hack?

3. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

No they are actually speedhacks.
    People who are horrible at something tend to find it fair to compensate with cheats, on the expense of everyone else.

4. bilbs

bilbs Guest

I've definitely seen some speed hacks. It's easy to differentiate between this and lag because you can see the person the entire time.

Griefing is a much larger problem at the moment though.

5. antymattar

antymattar Guest

IS NOT! SPEEDHACKERS SUCK! Especially when they cant organize builders to do something useful!

6. archont

archont Guest

Guide to spotting a speedhacker:

Can he outrun an archer running for his life:

NO: not a speedhacker
    RARELY: probably lag
    ALWAYS: definitely a trainer-abusing nublet

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

To be honest there are some people who have been reported as just naturally walking faster due to a bug. Someone even posted this in the help section.

8. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

When people speedhack they teleport around slightly because the game can't keep up with them. The faster people are only about 25 - 30% faster and walk smoothly.

9. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Yeah, I feel kind of bad kicking them, but they are still breaking the game. So I do kick them and hope it gets fixed.