1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "HangedManHideout" by Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Same stuff too much alcohol and kaggen magic, I like this head from resources in middle and that would be all, ground need be bit polished, tree from near tent removed, and probably moved flag bit forward, and work with resource spread, and make bedrock bit higher. for now I will say no for it, maybe when I fix it.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map really needs more bedrock, you can tunnel the entire map no problems right now.
    The tree bowl things at mid could make pushing a big hassle without ratting below it, as the mid is below the sides.
    I kinda like the resource placement but could be tweaked a bit to cover more of the map and not some stone bags.
    In my opinion this map would work better with 2 flags or the flag moved forward as you said.
    I want to say yes but the map needs some tweaks imo, mainly more bedrock so I will go with a no.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Hanged_Man_Hideout.png raised bedrock, this head thing is just as mark, less resources and some tweaks and flag moved bit forward, I think it yes but small yes, depends on magi and wuffle. edit 2 small things

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Magmus likes this.
  5. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I really like these changes! Its a yes for me with that changes, I feel like it will work well like that.

6. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

mehwaffle10 likes this.
  7. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like the updated map a lot more, but its still quite rattable in my opinion. The flags are a bit too close to spawn imo, granted it is a small map. I like that the strong points for towers are very close to each other. Yes from me, Id prefer if there was a bit more distance between spawn and flag, a bit more bedrock under the hills (honestly just raise it like 5 blocks), and a bit more stone maybe. I like that there minimun gold, theres not even enough for each team to get balli upgrades.

8. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

Accepted it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.