1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Happy_Sheep (Sheepo)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by HappySheep, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappySheep

HappySheep Horde Gibber

Which continent are you from?
    I'm European (Spain).

How often do you play? What times are you usually available?
    Let's say twice during the week when i arrive from working or working out (normally before going bed). (20:00 - 23:00, on UTC+1)
    On weekends, i play either saturday or sunday during the day

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Some years ago (like 3-4, can't remember exactly) i used to be admin on IKO's CTF (Bunnie's server). I loved the server, so I used to play almost everyday there, for like one or two hours. With the time i started knowing Bunnie (didnt know him before), so he made me admin, and i used to freeze trolls and griefers, and kick them in case they continued doing so. I can't recall what was the reason he removed me from being admin though.

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    Back in the days, I used to host captain games (there's still the link on my description, but I deleted it when i took a break in KAG. Don't know if admins can't get the thread back).

Basically what i used to do was: add everyone from teams (AG, BOW, NMS, Nova, LVT, etc) that i played with and were friendly, and invited everyone to join the game (It's the exact same thing Bunnie is doing at the moment).

[​IMG]
    Those were the golden days of KAG, wish we could bring that back! :QQ::wink:

The first team i joined on competitive was NMS (with Spidey, Orange18, RampageX,). Later on, joined LVT (Amestristephen, Cobramuziek) and other teams invited me to join them, but at that time i wasn't playing that much (that was before i left KAG for 1 year, since i needed a break).

I have also played with many people in publics, like Faas, Guardian of Irael, Franek, Coroz, Osmal, Lawrence Shagsworth, Fuzzle, Radioactive, Maharishi, etc.

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin? Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Now that KAG is going free-to-play, many trolls are going to come to the game, and so admins will be necessary to stop those guys and prevent it from being unplayable. I love this game, and I would like to continue as it is.

I will be honest with all of you; i don't want to be admin to brag about it or to abuse from the powers, my intentions are to prevent trolls to make old school players to stop playing because free-to-play ruined it. If i'm not necessary because there's already many admins it's fine for me, i just don't want to see how KAG gets ruined because of the newcomers.

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Sheepo #8505.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.