1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hats

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by eamono, Jul 22, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I don't have screenies but arcrave has this new hat, it was a shark with a crown. He claims that you have to kill 10 sharks with only a sword on an unmodded war server, but i'm assuming that a dev made it for him. does anyone know anything about this?

2. Bint

Bint Haxor

Considering that he's a shark I'd say it's definitely just for him.
    This is it btw, gorgeous!

Arcrave.png

Beef, Atheon, AcidSeth and 3 others like this.
  3. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

If it's true and achievements heads are implemented then it's really cool ^^
    If it's not the case I want my personal head too xD

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's his own head.

5. blitzkrieg99

blitzkrieg99 Drill Rusher

nah nah its the achievement

6. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Heres how to get it...

1. Join an unmodified War Mode server
    2. Make sure you are on a server with +10 players
    3. Make sure you are on a Default map
    4. kill 10 Sharks with a sword
    5. If a shark takes damage from anything other than your sword, you need to find a new shark

7. Bint

Bint Haxor

*1 month later* *Shark heads errywhere*

startselect3 and DragonShark like this.
  8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yeah, it was actually pretty hard to get Arcrave that head. We had to test this in game for Geti to make sure it worked, so when we had 10 testers on, we let Arcrave do it, since he really loves sharks you know. So we figured if anyone gets a shark head, it'd be him, cause the rest of us didn't particularly care. Anyways, it took a while since sharks have quite a bit of HP, but he managed to do it.

9. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

Are you forced to kill all the sharks in a single match or can you do it in more than one ? If you must do it in a single one how can you have 10 sharks in the same map :huh?: ?

10. see thats the hard part

11. I thought you are talking about guys with SHARK tag, but I presume that it would be too easy then. :oops:

12. eamono

eamono Arsonist

oh shit it really is an achievement head? I'm sorry I doubted you arcrave XD

what if I make my own server and get 9 other people to play it, then take turns getting the hat? anything stopping me from doing that?

EDIT: also, if I unlock the sharkhead on 1 computer does it stay with me forever? or is the unlocking of the head completely client side, meaning someone could find a way to "hack it" so you had the hat?

Mazey likes this.
  13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well, like other exclusive heads (guard hat, Shad's hat, Geti's hat, MM's hat), it's tied to your account. If it were client side only, you'd only see it on your comp, it'd be impossible to see Arcrave with it.

Nothing is stopping you from doing it on your own server, but it has to connect to the master server or else you won't get the achievement cause it won't register it. Additionally, it has to be entirely default and you can't use debug commands.

Kalikst likes this.
  14. eamono

eamono Arsonist

so no commands? and only default maps? so the whole "it's possible to get it" thing is just a lie? no default maps (that I know of) have 10 sharks on it, I may be wrong though

15. lomichelotti

lomichelotti Shark Slayer

yep, the max sharks in a defalt map is 2

16. Kouji

No, obviously need to do it on more than one map, but thing is disconnecting will reset it (which was an issue one time cause Arcrave d/c'd after killing a shark). Going on to the next map is fine of course, but you have to remember that you need to kill the sharks by yourself. It doesn't count towards your kill if someone else stabs it even once.

17. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Kouji's plan to feed hungry sharks everywhere.

18. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Fark I want my own head, a cupcake head. Can you make it happen Lieber???? I am sure you know people!

19. eamono

eamono Arsonist

lol someone's a little slow, it's not his own head, but while we're talking about about custom heads I demand that the top 3 payers on indiegamestand get a personal head of their choice, just to make things interesting :P

20. eamono

eamono Arsonist

:(

Mods: Rainbows