1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hats

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by eamono, Jul 22, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Bint

Bint Haxor

Untitled.png Interesting...

2. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

That's Kouji's head its the twin drills or something i forgot what it was called correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Bint

Bint Haxor

I thought so, just hadn't seen it anywhere until I checked out the heads file.

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Merged with thread heads/hats belong to. Use the search function before posting something and read the stickies please.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  5. KAG Special Heads.png
    I found the hats file and i saw there were the special heads there. As I'm still confused about this can someone tell me the ones that are unlockable and the ones that are not? (I really really love the Sol Badguy head and the kitty head :3)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2013 ---
    Oh and I still need that Fox head Geti u.u!

PUNK123 likes this.
  6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

There are no unlockable heads in the game atm. All those heads, apart from the recognizable dev ones (the 1st and the 2nd top left) have been made by Geti for specific important community members: incarnum, Shadlington, Rayne, xiaojin (the guy who made those funny kag comics) Arcrave, Verrazano, Monsteri and JTG (I can't tell about the 2 heads left)

7. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

From left to right it's MM, Geti, Male Guard Hat, Female Guard Hat, Incarnum, Shadlington, Furai, SirSalami, xioajin, Rayne, Arcrave, Verrazano, Monsteri and JTG, Kouji.

8. Bint

Bint Haxor

Wait, where did I post it then?

9. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Oh, sorry, quoted the wrong post, I'll fix that as soon as I get to my computer.

10. Bint

Bint Haxor

Lol it's fine.

11. Thanks Lieber!

12. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

*gal

Guitarman likes this.
  13. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I am so jealous of these people with special heads.

14. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I want black Mohawk! How do I convinced Geti?!

15. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

You don't convince Geti. You get lucky, end up on a server with him, and if he feels obliged to bestow upon you a msystical magical piece of 16x16 pixel awesomeness, you accept.

There is no other way.

16. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

who says you have to be on a server with him enough? just blow him up 100+ times with his own bombs and get a special hat.

Apronymous likes this.
  17. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You wouldn't be getting a black mohawk anyway since it's Furai's.

18. Esor

Esor Shipwright

19. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Geti told me he was having a contest and the grand prize is a custom hat. Do you know anything about the contest?

20. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If anyone tells you Geti is giving custom hats for any reason apart "This Tester has been seriously helping out with both the game and the community", then don't believe them.

PUNK123 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows