1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

have a heart, or on second thought don't

Discussion in 'Balance' started by kodysch, Dec 24, 2013.

1. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Hey all, long time reader, first time poster. I've only been playing this games since beta launch, so i'm not super familiar with the past features and fixes. But I have a proposition... less hearts dropped from bodies or less of a chance that they drop.

When you have a powerhouse knight get in a good position he can have infinite health fairly easily, not to mention it seems a common occurrence to get in a duel with another knight sustain damage, then kill him to regain full health. Or as an archer you can hurt a knight one heart before he kills you, but he gains back that heart as if you didn't shoot at all. If the heart drops where less frequent or less potent i feel it would balance things out.

2. vik

vik THD Team THD Team Tester

I think it's pretty balanced, the whole purpose of hearts is to heal you making them rarer would be counter-intuitive, better remove them

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to S&I as it's more of a suggestion really

4. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Not a bad idea. You can edit this on your server with the probability on line 19 in DropHeartOnDeath.as

DropHeartOnDeath.png

hierbo likes this.
  5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hierbo implemented this on one of his servers to great avail! It's definitely something that should be tweaked.

hierbo likes this.