1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Have lots of game keys, need RWR, PZ, Minimum

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by War_Crab, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

He is totally legit I traded him minimum for the Witcher 3. Very fast at getting things done and makes sure that your code is valid before completing transaction. Thanks crab :)

2. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

It is ... interesting how you ask for a game that has 1/6 of the price of the game you will give in exchange...

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

He said it's because he didn't want to get addicted, he got it cuz of his new computer, and I have it in my gog library if you need me to screenshot it

4. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

No need to do that, indeed.
    you got it because the Nvidia thing, right?

5. War_Crab

War_Crab Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yeah
    *Geforce*

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So, um, yeah. :huh?:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as on this posting Imma need to inform you peoples that (after some discussion and consideration) it has been decided that trading--however well intentioned--is not something we'd like regularised on these forums. There are other ways/places you can organise trading (e.g. http://gametz.com/) that, actually, provide a better platform for fair/safe trades. You can voice your desire to trade and link to a trading profile (again, e.g., http://gametz.com/user/jsoncip38.html) via a status update on your profile or including the link in your sig; but otherwise please do not engage in that stuff here.

It's not that we have concerns about those involved in this thread, or that any other factors are at play; it's just that the easiest way to limit potential fallout--should a dodgy trade occur at some point in the future--is to have trading done in places/ways that are actually geared towards trading (i.e. not here).

I hope this makes some kind of sense. Please feel free to post on my profile (or PM, if that suits you better) with any questions or comments.

Thread locked.

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.